SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recovering

Back in May, I discovered this website and made my first post. I knew then that I had to work on myself. My current status is that I've improved a lot since then. I no longer feel guilty when my WITCH (my wife) accuses me of things and takes other abusive actions. I just see her as a very cruel person. That's the biggest step I've taken. In addition, I've been browsing singles websites to build confidence that there are other (MUCH BETTER) options for me out there. I've been researching BPD and I've learned quite a bit: the power of a BPD to brainwash someone is huge, especially if the person knows nothing about BPD.

I'm not 100% where I need to be yet, but I've made very large strides. I believe strongly in G-d and I also believe strongly in the power of a person to change their thinking. I just keep telling myself that she is cruel and that I did nothing wrong and I've been slowly pulling myself out of the brainwashed state that I had been in.

I haven't gotten to the state where I feel sorry for her and I may never get there because of all the abuse she has heaped on me. She really is a sad case but I can't feel sorry for her while I'm still in the relationship.

This marriage will end and probably within the next year.

Re: Recovering

Good for you, Star. Same situation here, getting out within half a year.

No sorry feelings, told her often enough that her behavior is unacceptable. Some people just have to learn it the hard way...

For me, she's not worthy of my pitty, I'll save that for people who deserve it.

Only aspect that worries me are the kids, she's been conditioning them that "daddy is bad". Hope that soon they can see through it, but I might need to take action there.

web counter html code
myspace web counter