SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
why we fall....

http://www.details.com/sex-relationships/dating-and-cheating/200803/why-cant-you-resist-this-woman

Re: why we fall....

Dude, the crazier the woman the more she is drawn to me. I was talking to a woman I barely knew today on a sales visit, and she starts talking about condoms, and swallowing and spitting. I'm thinking, I can't get away from this stuff. The sad part is, I am so drawn to xxx women. I know they can destroy a man, but the urge is so strong.
BTW, the woman mentioned that she has a boyfriend. LOL. I did my best to make no responses to her remarks. But she kept telling everyone around us how much she liked me. She would go out of her way to tell people who I was and tell them about me. It was strange.

THANK GOD I KNOW ABOUT NPD/BPD'S AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!!!

They leave something like a slug trail that others pick up on........

Spitting? Swallowing? I DUNNO BTAP, in considering if I were in your particular circumstances... fraid I'd had to of asked which one she preferred, and weighed the cost loss ratio of either.

Birdboy0
Spitting? Swallowing? I DUNNO BTAP, in considering if I were in your particular circumstances... fraid I'd had to of asked which one she preferred, and weighed the cost loss ratio of either.

Good point, BB

CHUMP
http://www.details.com/sex-relationships/dating-and-cheating/200803/why-cant-you-resist-this-woman

i couldn't resist because there usually freakin hot!!! bless there trampy ass little hearts!! the prettier they are on the outside the uglier they are on the inside!!

" Yeah, an' I like my women just a little on the trashy side, When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed. Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge, Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused. An' I like my women just a little on the trashy side."

Confederate Railroad

web counter html code
myspace web counter