SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone for Coffee ? or even a real mans drink.

I'm bugging out of the damp and cold UK and decamping to the Palm Desert CA area in October for 3 weeks hols- any guys in that area - be good to put faces to names. First beer on me.

No - no coffees - get my drift lol )

Re: Anyone for Coffee ? or even a real mans drink.

Did a 508 mile bicycle race through there one time but I am east coast......for now. May take a job out west to replace the one the crazy cost me though.....prefer it not be CA though.

Get ready for 100 degrees and dry. Was a bar tender in my younger days in Palm Springs for awhile. Made a buncha cash there. Be ready to spend a bunch. That dry heat... that will dry your sponge!

That might just work, I'm only a couple hours away. Keep me posted on your visit. My email is linked so drop me a line. Look forward to meeting you.

Birdboy0
Get ready for 100 degrees and dry. Was a bar tender in my younger days in Palm Springs for awhile. Made a buncha cash there. Be ready to spend a bunch. That dry heat... that will dry your sponge!

Yes it will! I remember death valley by night and rolling into 29 palms in the heat.

I go there quite often, this'll be the 4th or 5th time. Being a Brit I'd live there given a chance...ok maybe not high summer. But it gets me some sun. . But October isnt too hot, dry yep.... But sub 100 normally.

My first time to that area was with the RAF and a bunch of Specal Forces to El Centro, in 84. One of my plans is a revisit there to looksee.

I've done Death Valley as well in a RV - 107 deg at 9 am....now that was a "tad warm" lol.

Beentheredonethat
That might just work, I'm only a couple hours away. Keep me posted on your visit. My email is linked so drop me a line. Look forward to meeting you.

I'll pm you the dates looking forward to possibly meeting you.

web counter html code
myspace web counter