SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New here

I just want to start out by thanking Mark(uppercase) great friend for years now. No I am not a male and no I don't have a narc for boyfriend or husband, never been married and no bf, but I have a sister that fits that category. I am just intrigued by reading about this topic, it says my sisters name from top to bottom and i hope maybe it will help me understand better as well.
If I have questions I am sure to ask!

Re: New here

You all this is a very dear friend Ginger (lower case) she is as good a person as it gets she cares about people and she has always cared about me and many others. She is a straight shooter and has a very large/good heart or I wouldn't have told her about this board she wants to read and learn no harm in that....

PEACE!!!

ginger

tell us your story?

mark I can do that when I get out of work today...My story isn't a boyfriend, husband, or fwb. It's my sister and alot of what I am reading about this the more I believe this is what she is. Unbelievable.

web counter html code
myspace web counter