SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NPD Women=Dessert

NPD Women are like a rich dessert. Having one occasionally after a meal is a nice treat. They can stroke your ego, turn your bedroom into a gymnastics center, and be a fun time on the town.
But, everything goes wrong when you try to live meal after meal on the NPD Dessert.
They were not meant for long term sustenance, only short term pleasure.

Re: NPD Women=Dessert

BeatenToAPulp
NPD Women are like a rich dessert. Having one occasionally after a meal is a nice treat. They can stroke your ego, turn your bedroom into a gymnastics center, and be a fun time on the town.
But, everything goes wrong when you try to live meal after meal on the NPD Dessert.
They were not meant for long term sustenance, only short term pleasure.

Mike said a good one which I like

Narcs are like disney world - nice to visit , just wouldn't wanna live there.

thats a cool way of looking at it. i had a buddy who was homeless and my family decided to allow him to live with us unconditionally. the first few days he told me it was like a dream come true but then after the first week it all started to slowly fade and soon enough he said he would rather be homeless than live with my family. didint blame him lol

I can relate. After 27 years of a miserable marriage, I would have rather lived in a cardboard box under an overpass than live with the BPD anymore. She has been really trying to suck me back in, not by being nice though. She just keeps asking me when are we getting married again. Its as though she is trying to sell me on voluntary castration or something. Like it would be a painless procedure. Never mind the after effects.

After reading some of the other blogs in the manosphere, I can wholeheartedly agree that these are pump and dump kinds of chicks. That may sound harsh to some, but being the nice guy, white knight gets you nowhere with women.

Used to be my friend.....used to be. Nowadays it seems like week old microwaved leftovers from a stranger's freezer. If you are starving it'll do!...

Soldier
I can relate. After 27 years of a miserable marriage, I would have rather lived in a cardboard box under an overpass than live with the BPD anymore. She has been really trying to suck me back in, not by being nice though. She just keeps asking me when are we getting married again. Its as though she is trying to sell me on voluntary castration or something. Like it would be a painless procedure. Never mind the after effects.

After reading some of the other blogs in the manosphere, I can wholeheartedly agree that these are pump and dump kinds of chicks. That may sound harsh to some, but being the nice guy, white knight gets you nowhere with women.

It's not just being a white knight that gets you nowhere. Being a good, responsible, respectful man gets you nowhere. I worked my butt off my whole life because that is what a man was supposed to do. Guys that were "jerks" ended up in a better place.

Read some of the stuff at Rational Male .com. It validates everything we have been saying here for years. It helps in trying to figure out the big mystery of the Female Imperative.

Soldier
Read some of the stuff at Rational Male .com. It validates everything we have been saying here for years. It helps in trying to figure out the big mystery of the Female Imperative.

Google reignitethefire. It is all game on. What they say there does work. Was too much effort for me.

http://www.reignitethefire.net/dating-bpd-establish-respect/

web counter html code
myspace web counter