SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unsustainable Sex

I've seen it mentioned on here that all the sex that NPD's/BPD's shower us with early on is unsustainable. I've figured out that the reason it is unsustainable is because it means nothing to them except as a means to exploit someone. It is not based on caring, love, or bonding. It is a cold act that they use to entrap another person. Or an act of self-medication to ease their internal torment.
So, in a long term, they cannot bond or enjoy a long term sexual relationship. A bj is just a bj, nothing more, nothing less. They could do it with you as easily with a stranger on the street. The thing is, once the bj's and sex mean something, it is over.

Re: Unsustainable Sex

So true. She wants it to mean something to you of course. My ex pulled this on me recently, after it was all over, the marriage questions came out again. Realized then she was just using what she had in the toolbag that had worked before. Ha ha, not this time, thanks for the BJ.

guys

the sex is a hook.enuff said??

Mine never went cold on sex with me......even when she was whacked out. Think it replaced intimacy with her. Made it very confusing for me. Insult anything I did and jump me 3 hours later.....

most women like sex too.its no big deal.

but wen they use sex to manipulate or cheat or use you for sex its fkd up. time to RUN

mark
most women like sex too.its no big deal.

but wen they use sex to manipulate or cheat or use you for sex its fkd up. time to RUN

True to that statement. Mine was the only nympho I ever met. Would still want it when she was ****** and I was too aggravated to think of it. In those times when SHE was done SHE WAS done and don' t touch me. Kinda like a grudge fu ck.

web counter html code
myspace web counter