SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Still having trouble healing.

Guys. I cant help it. I feel destroyed inside. I hold a heavy pain in my heart i really cannot overcome. Its hard knowing this woman did this to me and is getting away with it. Its hard knowing she regards me as nobody now since new guys came her way. I hate it! I really need some support.

Re: Still having trouble healing.

I know it sucks. Roadtrips always worked for me. Get out someplace no one knows you and feel your humanity seep back into your soul. Good to get out among people that do not know your history. Someplace you can breath. Met a lot of good people this year. Almost have friends again! Course.....i suggest a motorcycle! Something new to love.

I know it tears you up inside. I almost recommend to embrace the pain to heal from it. There is no easy way of coping. Just keep spilling your guts and venting. Get it out of your system.

Seriously, I recommend a new girlfriend. And DON'T talk about the old one.

Hey Chris I am with Bird on this..I am still in a lot of pain as well but starting to think there is no cure like the disease kinda...dont mean another narc. but another female distraction. And I am not saying hunt agrressively just saying that opening your mind to it will probably result in a distraction for ya that can really help..It is time for us to discard the garbage--as some of the other guys have done and only report minimal blowback.

And Chris, what a wonderful dis"ease" it can be.

I'm just going to say be careful with a new girlfriend. Narcs can sense internal pain, they will find you. If you do go with a girl, make sure it is one you approach. A narc will more than likely approach you, so, keep that in mind as a red flag.

web counter html code
myspace web counter