SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what is happening?

the other day i looked on facebook and an old army buddy of mine posted that he was shaving his legs and pits. i told him that its not something men do, and immediatly some woman jumped in and started to defend his actions. i looked at her profile and pictures and the things she posts. i have strong feeling shes a narc or something like it. we got into an argument and i felt it a good time to excercise my anti narc abilities. every reply she gave was shaming, blaming, and name calling and i calmly responded with facts. in the end i managed to discreetly get her to basically admit she is using my buddy as a tool to feed off of and i should mind my own business. i felt extremely good about myself. since then i have felt more confident at work and i not having as hard a time questioning things that dont seem right. also i feel energetic like i did when i was a kid. as a boy i had limitless amounts of energy and everything i did was 110% and done with passion. i had forgotten that feeling and now its starting to come back. another thing is that when i look at my parents now they seem sick, miserable, and i can just feel that nasty energy when im around them, i can almost see it too(not really but u get my meaning lol).

Re: what is happening?

I like this post-the key is passion you have it they feed-glad you got it back-feels good eh?

yes it does

Alex

"the force is strong in you"

web counter html code
myspace web counter