SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why does she want to keep me in her life? Plain digusted.

Ive become quite confused as to what she wants. I see myself as serving some type of purpose to her, see I obviously still have some type of feelings for her, but they are all dented and broken. Shes in a relationship with a new guy now, but yet wants somebody" that genuinely cares", without just wanting a relationship or sex. She claims she trusts me. Last night I told her i want to exit this already because it hurts to see her in a new relationship, and i got called selfish! Because her son loves me and im giving him false hope with coming into their lives, and im just going to abandon them, she expected me to leave because i just proved her distrust in people ect ect. She took it pretty harsh, i could tell she was crushed and totally zoned out with me saying goodbye, then she acted indifferent and didnt care, totally dead. She says i need to learn how to control my emotions with my feelings for her. I told her its plain selfish to want to keep me around while shes off with another guy and just expect me to shut off feelings. All the while.....shes still manipulating the other ex into giving her money and giving him hopes they can reconcile! The newest guy is totally in the dark. I may worry about her, because im only human. But christ, i cant help her with advice because she keeps digging herself into more holes regardless what i say. She says being together again is out of the question, i agree. Im putting up the wall of indifference to her hoping i can break free from this bull, i get heated when she tugs on my heart strings, becausei do have a conscience, but i cant help her, and i do not want to . Im trying to stay away, but i gotta admit, i do pity her.

Re: Why does she want to keep me in her life? Plain digusted.

CHRIS, UMMM SHE WANTS YOU AS HER SUPPLY!!! ALSO SHE KNOWS IT HURTS YOU TO SEE HER IN HER NEW RELATIONSHIP.. GET AWAY FROM THIS BIT CH!! SHE IS NOT COOL!! SHE IS A FANTASTIC PERSON ONLY IN HER WORLD!!! THANK HER FOR WHO SHE IS AND WHAT SHE HAS TAUGHT YOU AND LEAVE!!! YOUR WELCOME CHRIS

Talk about the cat and the mouse. Have you simply not been listening to us? The sooner you knock this self emasculating beta activity off the sooner you will start to deal with your own issues rather than imprinting on hers. I will tell you once again. STOP CONTACTING HER! She is a NARCISSIST! She is with another man. You are useless supply. SHE DOESN'T CARE TWO FARTS ABOUT YOU! Accept it! I recommend you check out Sosuauve.com and tighten up your game.

Chris,

Let me try and say this - because it's complex. What ever is in her head, it's all about HER.... There is not a single thought for you: never was! What ever she says it is - it isn't. No good will come from this.

She's abused you and wants to keep doing it by using you. She's blame throwing. She wants to make you accountable for her actions and subsequent situation and using her son as leverage in emotional blackmail for you to accept responsibility.

Get it....she's blaming you for her sh it, and it's not her fault her son is missing you. blah blah blah! While your there can you take the blame for every other thing wrong in her life....'cos it all your fault......... Ive been there mate, seen the light, now it's your turn.

If your still in contact - tell her that her sh it is her fault not yours, she's accountable for herself and her actions ( no, she won't listen) but get it off your chest anyway lol. Then:-

Go NC stay NC

You have become the third point of a triangle. Break it and get away.

Yes, there is 'primary' supply and 'secondary' supply and you know which one you are. She probably has another she will groom when you figure it out and leave. The secondary is closer to the 'demean, devalue and discard stage'.

I read all the comments of hers, to you, and even though I have a much more thorough understanding of narcissism than 10 months ago, I can still see why these women can really 'screw' with a man's head. Why they are called personality 'disordered'.

You need to get out, and go no contact, like everyone else here said. Then sit down and figure out how you ended up with choosing her, so you don't let it happen again. There are a lot of good women out there that are healthy emotionally, that are capable of receiving 'love' and giving 'love' (which is more than just sex of course). It's about the heart. I think narcs have turned to stone at some point, usually in their childhood before you met them).

web counter html code
myspace web counter