SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I HATE MEN

http://www.ihatemen.org/

Sad aint it

Re: I HATE MEN

'kin hell!

thats one scary (sad) read. thank f*@k i'm too old to see the gender war thats on its way. I really think that feminisum has be hijacked by the fundamentalists and is now doing women no good what so ever. But, never mind...what do we know - we're just men and only see them as a 'gina ????????

Women are just a sex object? ....and I'm Buzz Lightyear!

I wonder if these women attend KKK rallies and belong to supremacist groups?

Maybe its themselves they really hate? More narc projection.

Bet all the women there date only thugs & bad boys...

I've came to the conclusion that the women date bad boy's because deep down, its something bad in them. So when a bad boy treat them wrong they can relate and I'm not sure about what they see as masculine about it. That and you can't show them love they see that as weakiness idk why

BeatenToAPulp

Or may be they belong to the Black Panthers or laraza, or a jewish supremist group .,don't leave it up to old defunct groups who prolly aren't around anymore. any way you slice it they sure do HATE!

SillyMe
BeatenToAPulp

Or may be they belong to the Black Panthers or laraza, or a jewish supremist group .,don't leave it up to old defunct groups who prolly aren't around anymore. any way you slice it they sure do HATE!
WTF???

Birdboy0
SillyMe
BeatenToAPulp

WTF???

WTF? Yuckitty, Yuckitty, Yuck. well gawwwwwwwleeeee!

I have a tiny wee wee.

SillyMe
I have a tiny wee wee.
Really??? Is life getting kinda boring over there in Sactown Ivone?

I prefer Nancy.

SillyMe
I prefer Nancy.
Whatever... I prefer troll.

Birdboy0
SillyMe
I prefer Nancy.
Whatever... I prefer troll.

Birdy birdy haven't I told you about feeding the animals lol

I have to admit I have an observation to make after watching the recent news about the same ol same ol dealings and fiscal shenanigans of our national male dominated government. It seems that when mostly men are in charge and doing the usual peeing matches there ensues the eventual and all too familiar "stag"nation. Perhaps more women involved would be a positive "doe"nation. Just sayin....

I love doe season just sayin

Oh almost forgot they are always in SEASON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GuEswXOXo

web counter html code
myspace web counter