SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bpd with an npd

I actually like to read Shari Schreiber. This makes a lot of sense.

http://gettinbetter.com/dance.html

Re: bpd with an npd

Thanks for posting Chump. I find the more I study this stuff, the more I realize that I was a narc in my younger years. I have done a great deal of internal work and have made great changes. I have to thank my BPD wife for causing me great distress and pain over the years and causing me to search for answers to find out what was wrong with me.

beatentoapulp
Thanks for posting Chump. I find the more I study this stuff, the more I realize that I was a narc in my younger years. I have done a great deal of internal work and have made great changes. I have to thank my BPD wife for causing me great distress and pain over the years and causing me to search for answers to find out what was wrong with me.
I consider what you speak of as the "gift" she left me. She will never know, but from the flaming wreckage of her tortured passage arose a bird of brilliant colors.

Kind of a phoenix eh? Mine had a big one tattooed on her back.

CHUMP
Kinda Chump. More of an "upwising" for me. Apparently you can teach an old dogma new tricks.

Birdboy0
CHUMP
Kinda Chump. More of an "upwising" for me. Apparently you can teach an old dogma new tricks.

Just.never.pet a burning dogma!.....

web counter html code
myspace web counter