SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A less unhappy ending

Hi folks,
I hope you are you are getting closer to your equilibrium which would lead you to freedom.
My last post dates back to last november. I am really sorry, i have been busy fighting my ex-narc. I am sure you understand: they pump up our emotions, energy, finance, time.
I would like to thank you falks and in particular James the board manager: you have saved my life.
My story with the narc is almost over. I have used the silent treatment period to mourn my glorious past while writing down my full story which is being published in France.Writing helped in my mourning and i would be happy if i could through my novel save some innocent souls.
In toxic relationship, there is never a winner and a loser. There is always an unhappy ending. I feel that I am quite fortunate. First the story is almost over. Second I know more about myself and about the others. Third because as soon as i realised the thing, I managed to pull out.
I'll be back as soon as possible.
Take care of yourselves: the only thing that matters

Re: A less unhappy ending

Good news!...

web counter html code
myspace web counter