SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wanting what's out of reach

Another interesting event:

Yesterday when I was walking to bed, she asked when if we were ever going to make love again. I replied "forget about that" and walked on.

In my bed, she passed to check on the kids, and came back to ask me what I meant with my comment.
I explained that it was too late (11:30pm), and that I have to get up in the morning to prepare the kids for school (she does not help a finger in the morning). Also, I am too tired now.

At that point, she turns around : "if you don't want to make love, then I want it".

Until now, it was always me initiating "it", but now that I was not available, she started to crave for it. She was all over me, and kept trying to pull me around, but I just kept pushing her away, repeating calmly to "go to sleep".

After 10 minutes she finally let me be, hissed something in my ear that I did not hear clearly (I sleep with earplugs, and told her), and she went to bed.

Interesting, isn't it, how they want what they cannot get?

Re: wanting what's out of reach

Jack the younger
Another interesting event:

Yesterday when I was walking to bed, she asked when if we were ever going to make love again. I replied "forget about that" and walked on.

In my bed, she passed to check on the kids, and came back to ask me what I meant with my comment.
I explained that it was too late (11:30pm), and that I have to get up in the morning to prepare the kids for school (she does not help a finger in the morning). Also, I am too tired now.

At that point, she turns around : "if you don't want to make love, then I want it".

Until now, it was always me initiating "it", but now that I was not available, she started to crave for it. She was all over me, and kept trying to pull me around, but I just kept pushing her away, repeating calmly to "go to sleep".

After 10 minutes she finally let me be, hissed something in my ear that I did not hear clearly (I sleep with earplugs, and told her), and she went to bed.

Interesting, isn't it, how they want what they cannot get?

No mate, you’ve just negated (disarmed) her big gun.... her best tool in the box to control you. The one power she believes she has total and absolute domination with. You’ve fracked her nuclear capability.

She'll have others - (mine was just plain rage). But good on you.

we had a saying in the RAF

once a month you sit on the bottom of the bed and masterbate in front of your Mrs - it shows them your indipendance!

The New Me

we had a saying in the RAF

once a month you sit on the bottom of the bed and masterbate in front of your Mrs - it shows them your indipendance!

Didn't know that, but as a matter of fact, I did exactly that last month, after another refusal of her.

Hmm, now could that be related...

It's funny, my wife didn't want sex for about 12 years. Well, 2 to 4 times a year we had it.
She would tell me that sex didn't matter. She told me that my needs were petty. She told me that money is what mattered that I needed to get a second job.
She told me oral sex wasn't fun anymore.
I wasn't even allowed to touch her boobs.
She did give me a hj once a week. Later I heard her say to her friends that she gave me a hj once a week to shut me up. Nothing like hearing that to boost your self-esteem.

After she trained me not to want sex, she complained that we don't have sex. Go figure.

All I know is that when we dated, she painted a picture of endless sex during our marriage. When she cut that off quickly it was very hard for me to handle.

beatentoapulp
It's funny, my wife didn't want sex for about 12 years. Well, 2 to 4 times a year we had it.
She would tell me that sex didn't matter. She told me that my needs were petty. She told me that money is what mattered that I needed to get a second job.
She told me oral sex wasn't fun anymore.
I wasn't even allowed to touch her boobs.
She did give me a hj once a week. Later I heard her say to her friends that she gave me a hj once a week to shut me up. Nothing like hearing that to boost your self-esteem.

After she trained me not to want sex, she complained that we don't have sex. Go figure.

All I know is that when we dated, she painted a picture of endless sex during our marriage. When she cut that off quickly it was very hard for me to handle.

beaten,

Thats the nature of using sex as a tool or weapon. It aint nice. At the very best it's false advertizing.... and it's not just PDIs that go in for that trick.

Dumb as that is.... Its the easest tool or weapon to beat (gedit?????)

joking aside, it really isn't bright to do that... men (or women) always have the option to "go elsewhere" and often do.

You guys should read this. I hear echos....

http://gettinbetter.com/deathtrap.html

CHUMP

That is exactly my story! Holy hell!!

beatentoapulp
CHUMP

That is exactly my story! Holy hell!!

Read all the Shari Schreiber articles.........get out while you can.

web counter html code
myspace web counter