SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
anniversary

Yesterday was 4 years since the crazy one entered my life. Been clear of her a year now. What an experience! I am actually doing quite well these days but have the character of the old bull elk at the edge of the trees at twilight......hesitant to show himself untill dark. It gets that way after being creased by a shot from crazy. In the last year I chronicled my experience with her. Now it reads pretty clear. Mine would have lucid moments in which she would spill the beans on herself. Do not know why I did not listen.....maybe the timelapse between admissions. Her verbal admissions should have flagged me off immediately......in the future this kind will.

1. I'm really enjoying you.
Objectification.......no "feelings". Sounded good though.

2. I've had a hard life.
Yes....and you had a hand in that.

3. I have a very bad temper.
An understated admission.

4. I see things in black and white.
zinger! Bells should be ringing.

5. I have no feelings.....what's love ever done for me?
Stuka bomber sirens should be heard.

6. I run away....it's what I do.
You should pack and make tracks.

7. I want to be alone.....then I get lonely.
A promise.....not an admission.

There are more but those are highlights.

As a sane man you would assume this person is aware and would work on these problems. Ain't gonna happen. This is the type to start therapy and flee. Today's societal game is that everyone's problem is yours.....quoth the raven "nevermore".

Re: anniversary

Chump,

Congrats on your one year. I too have been out for one year, but my ordeal is entering a new phase, divorce. As with your ex, mine had been down the isle before, 4 times in fact, so this is her 5th divorce. So she too is good at running, she left all 5 times. They seem to never stop this destructive behavior as it for a time suits there purposes of great NS. It works for them when we are compliant, than as we get a whiff of their illness we pull back and the real games begin. Eventually they relent and give up, moving on to greener pastures, or uninformed men. This is when their inability to "feel emotions" comes in handy. They move on without so much as a glance in the rear view mirror while they leave a swath of destruction in their wake. I could make a joke here about Asian women drivers,, but won't. Besides I love Asian women. lol

Probably would have been more obvious if these admissions had come in a short time period.....not singularly over 12-14 months. Kinda like diluting the poison. In retrospect I believe many of these do feel empathy.....for short term as all these admissions came with tears and were out of the blue with no driving incident but once they gain distance they see themselves as weak and go hard cold and resent you for it!

BTDT,
I seem to have developed a curiosity about the history of these women as of late. You say FIVE divorces! My curiosity has got the better of me and I have to ask. How long did your marriage last? How long was the average "duration" of the other marriages if you know? And finally how old is she? My ex is pushing 46 and she had been married three times and lived with a bunch of others. Her marriages seemed to last about three years. Even though she is very youthful looking for her age it seems like at a certain point the shine is going to dull. I know with me she only lasted under two years. I suppose I'm "wizened" enough to be hip to the wiles of these women and did not play it out the way she would of wanted. I ask these "questions" because it is my understanding that the new man has asked her to marry him and she has accepted and he has been married FOUR times already. NINE marriages between two people ... Sheesh .....

Practice makes perfect!.......belch!

Like that girl who pushed her husband of one week off a cliff. She wanted a wedding not a "marriage".

Yikes! 9 between them. All I can say BB is they deserve each other. lol

As for mine, not to take over this thread, but you asked, she is 55ish. She looks like a youthful 35, no kidding and is stunning to this day. As for her other what she calls "relationships", I guess that sounds better than marriages, I only have scant knowledge. Her first, the babies daddy, is a great guy and they were married for 14 years beginning when she was only 19. Thereafter it gets more murky. I gather that the longest marriage was about a year, the shortest was annulled the day they returned from the honeymoon, seriously! lol And in between there was us. I stuck it out for 5 years in the house, was mostly out of the house the last year we "lived" together, then out for good a year ago. So on paper we are going on 6 years in December, soon to be ex #5. I was not informed of the previous marriages until after I slipped the $**,*** ring on her lovely finger.

BTDT,
Thanks for the reply. There is something "unworldly" about their ability to seem so youthful at older ages. Mine is pushing 46 like I said, but looks like a well preserved 32, quite resembling Michelle Pfieffer in her younger days. Maybe it has something to do with the Jezebel nature of things, as in it seems they made some kind of unholy pact in exchange for appearing forever youthful in looks in trade for only heaven know what ???. It seems odd and disconcerting considering the chaotic lives they appear to lead would make most normal folks exhausted in spirit and body. Sigh...to be so lucky... or not!

Chameleans......mine was 49 and looked late 30's. They could not have sold their souls for that.......having none.

They drink the blood of young virgins.

And they suck the essence of old goats.....

Here is my theory on their youthful appearance. My wife is 45. She looks like she is in her early 30's late 20's. She is beautiful.
When I met her, she worked for her dad. She didn't do much but sit in her chair all day. Which is more or less what she still does.
She has time to exercise because of me working over the years. She has time to relax and socialize because I take care of all of our problems. Just like her dad did before we married.
So, they have little stress in their lives.
They don't have much of a conscience. So, they don't loose sleep at night.
They live off of other people's efforts and attention.
My wife isn't very driven career-wise so she has no stress at work.
If they weren't so twisted inside, I would say that they have it made. They don't have the normal cares and concerns of most people. It keeps them young.

web counter html code
myspace web counter