SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BRIFFAULT’S LAW: and Female Narcissism your thoughts

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

There are a few corollaries I would add:

Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

I posted this because I hear men all over the site saying how they killed themselves working and trying to please there girl friend or wife, have we as men fell into Female Narcissism objects, slaves , and supply?

Re: BRIFFAULT’S LAW: and Female Narcissism your thoughts

I was successfully growing my own business step by step. My business was unique and their was HUGE potential. I had a plan, specialized knowledge, and a slew of grateful clients. You would think the NPD woman would want to support my efforts to "make it" but I constantly got "You work too much, you don't care about the family, your work is what is important to you...." Nevermind that my work paid for EVERYTHING, including all the travel, hotel, vacations, family fun nights, etc. I never missed any of our sons games, etc, so the charge that I neglected my family for work just isn't true. But, back to the point. Our current financial situation was good and our future prospects looked great! Did it matter? Nope!

Gabe
BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

I posted this because I hear men all over the site saying how they killed themselves working and trying to please there girl friend or wife, have we as men fell into Female Narcissism objects, slaves , and supply?

This makes a lot of sense. Men need to change their way of thinking and their source of motivation to avoid this trap. Or, find a good woman.

beatentoapulp
Gabe
BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

This makes a lot of sense. Men need to change their way of thinking and their source of motivation to avoid this trap. Or, find a good woman.

Its sad as well because society teaches women to be controlling and bossy so you can see how we are getting setup to be slaves base off normal masculine roles in life.

web counter html code
myspace web counter