SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
interesting times

The ex's father was trucked to the ER last night. His neighbor called this morning. The last year with crazy was about who in her family was going to get all of his money. In the three years I knew him we got to be friends. He had little to do with his son who avoided him and was uneasy with his daughter who over controlled him. When I was around he would ask me to come get him for "family" visits. I would ride the bike down, lock it in his garage and drive him back. Flip that on the return. He would drive himself if I was not around. His son ignored him and the ex tried to control him which he despised. He and I spent a good bit of time shooting the ****. He showed me all the old family albums .....**** his wife looked like Bette Davis. He used to tell the ex that I was not really outgoing but I stood like a rock. She hated that. Oddly enough I could always talk straight with that man.....as I could with my family elders.

Anyway......I am going down to visit him tomorrow morning. Probably a farewell visit. Probably raise hell with his family but I think he will like it. He is a big stamp collector.....we spent three years filling holes in his collection and mine. His was his last passion and mine was in the past. I would trade duplicates for things I was missing. I really enjoyed my time with him. I will say goodbye before the vultures swoop in. If the ex happens to be there she will rage. Whiskey, tango, foxtrot......

Re: interesting times

I've always most appreciated and enjoyed my time with the elders as opposed to my peers. Many of my dearest friends were much older than me, and now that I'm getting older they are now leaving for parts guaranteed, with me here with the memories and the stories and no one to tell them to. Funny thing that.

Not a funny thing......life as it.should be.played. we both had wwii dads. It would be expected of us.

Thanx Chump. I guess I'm feeling a bit melancholy with that thought. Living this one life with ol timey expectations that few understand anymore.

After the hospital visit I am headed up to Gettysburg to see where my great great grandpa was stationed guarding Meade during Pickett's charge. Shells fell heavy there as csa overshot and Meade skedaddled elsewhwere. Govt has it closed but f em.....they can chase me across the battlefield. Plan to stop at the trout stream where i spread my parent's ashes on the way home. Some things just need done.

CHUMP

All objectives attained. Even saw the crazy for the first time in a year. She was gonna blow so I smiled, shrugged, and gave her my back. Was good to see the old guy once more. He is fading.

Your a quality man I wouldn't expect any less of you CHUMP

web counter html code
myspace web counter