SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Basic female behaviour?

Found an interesting site : therationalmale.com

A bit advanced, but basically the author explains how women are opportunistic in finding a mate in life (hypergamy), and how a lot of her preferences depend on her menstrual cycle.

It comes down to this : when she's ovulating, she prefers Alpha males, because they show to have better genes. When she's not, she prefers beta's, since they provide for her.
In one line : "alpha f*cks, beta bucks".

(so much for a stable life partner)

According to this site, this is the innate female behaviour of all women, driven by their biological clock.

So...

I'm wondering : aren't B&NPD women then just some extreme cases of normal female behaviour?

Re: Basic female behaviour?

How would that explain the ones that run wild in all phases of estrus and the ones that have hysterectomies? There are some writings that indicate a worsening bpd condition after hysterectomy. And......anything that exceeds normal is abnormal.

Jack,

I'd be very careful how much credibility you lend to a strangers comments. OOOps, I guess that includes me, lol. But here's my thoughts, you judge what they're worth okay?
To say that NPD, BPD behavior is an exaggeration of "normal" female cycles, is well, simplistic at best. This theory cannot account for a number of significant traits that are manifest in disordered females.
I am referring to at least the following, and I'm going to omit a long list, this is for illustration only.

* The complete inability to feel or even understand empathy
* The absolute need to be worshiped, (NPD)
* Obsessive fears of rejection and abandonment, (BPD)
* Total focus on one's self at the cost of all others,
* The absolute need to totally control one's environment and those in it
* Manipulating others to achieve one's goals as a daily lifestyle
* The inability to acknowledge one's own faults and failings
* The complete inability to be accountable or to apologize
* Tied to the two statements above, no remorse, only regret that they got caught doing whatever they did to manipulate you.

Etc,,,,

These are damaged individuals, they need lots of help. Unfortunately the docs don't yet understand how to help them yet. All personality disorders fall under axis 2, those things that the psychological community does not yet fully understand or know how to effectively treat.

Most "normal" women are somewhat to very irrational about 5 days a month. We've all come to expect that as normal. The malignantly disordered are irrational in the extreme 30 days a month. Yikes!

60 days a month.......they are just time efficient.....

That's funny, I have been reading all that I can on that site for the last month, and just recommended it in another thread. Don't really agree with the PUA (Pick-up Artist) stuff, and have to agree it doesn't seem conducive to a long term relationship with a woman, but from the alpha perspective "What's a LTR?"

Here is a good read for you soldier....

http://scienceofmack.blogspot.com/p/test.html

Google MGTOW also.

You lose playing someone else's game as they own the rules.

I also like the site SoSuave. Sounds corny but it sure upped my game.

Thanks Chump. I've read this stuff too. It seems like the more you understand about women, the less you want to be around them.

Or you learn to dance them and just leave at the height of their mating dance. "I've got things to do floors them".. don't do it often but when one tries to inject themself into my life it is kind of fun. No one ever does that to them. Makes points with the normal women who usually have the crazy marked. Out alpha's the alpha males too.

BTDT,

True, those traits do separate the PDI's from the rest.

My simplifying brain tried regarding them as extreme women, just without any limits on all fronts.

Life's not as simple as we'd like sometimes...

web counter html code
myspace web counter