SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sex While you Sleep

I just realized this today. I've date what could be considered BPD in the past before my wife. I think at least two of them.

Now, two of them started sexual activities with me while I slept. Two told me that they started that they started playing with my manhood while I slept and gave me an erection (I slept in the nude back then). I once even woke up to have one have one having sex on top of me.

Is this something with BPD's? I can't say any other women I was with did this.

Re: Sex While you Sleep

Hmm... I do have a question... did you keep either of those twos phone numbers?

Birdboy0

Sorry, but I ruined them for all other men!!

Just kidding man. It was fun while it lasted. The one narc woman contacted me about a week before she was getting married and wanted me to sleep with her one last time. I told her "no." I think she and her husband ended up divorcing and she said he went "crazy." No doubt she drove him crazy. She cheated on everyone she dated. She was great in the sack though!! I remember guys coming up to me who knew we dated and asked what it was like to be with her and I could see the envy in their eyes.

In fact, she tried to "friend" my wife on facebook recently.

beatentoapulp

In fact, she tried to "friend" my wife on facebook recently.

Uh oh, sounds like a hoover preparation...

Birdboy0

OMG BB that takes it to a whole new level huh lol

Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

OMG BB that takes it to a whole new level huh lol
Yeah... I get a little twisted up sometimes.

BB a little??? HA!

Mark (upper case)
BB a little??? HA!
Oh now Mark you don't want to get me going. I will be honest with you though, in truth, I'm a pretzel.

Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
BB a little??? HA!
Oh now Mark you don't want to get me going. I will be honest with you though, in truth, I'm a pretzel.

BB I'll kill two birds with one stone.... logic?

Then my shrink hasn't grabbed me YET! Listen to this she is 48 her husband is my age and she said her son acts like a narc... WTF is it all bout.

And since I never busted myself out on my trip Michigan..... I went out with a 39 year old woman I know and we spent the night together now I feel better lol lmao I'm setting here wondering if I post this..... sure why not click

Mark,
It is a proven fact that high numbers of PDIs go in to the "helping" professions. Nurses, social workers, teachers, psychologists, ect. ect..

I feel they do this to mask their own shortcomings and to figure their own crap out through magical osmosis, doing and figuring strategies for others. Also it pays pretty dayum good.

As to the 39 year old... would you by chance still have her number?

BB:

not to forget, in those professions they will meet a lot of needy people and thus possible victims...

Jack the younger
BB:

not to forget, in those professions they will meet a lot of needy people and thus possible victims...
Good observation Jack. My guard is up and the radar is ON.

Birdboy0
Mark,
It is a proven fact that high numbers of PDIs go in to the "helping" professions. Nurses, social workers, teachers, psychologists, ect. ect..

I feel they do this to mask their own shortcomings and to figure their own crap out through magical osmosis, doing and figuring strategies for others. Also it pays pretty dayum good.

Yes I still have her number she wants to come down this winter for a month maybe. She might have a few issues but I can WORK WITH THAT.....

Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0
Mark,

Yes I still have her number she wants to come down this winter for a month maybe. She might have a few issues but I can WORK WITH THAT.....

Does she have any girl friends with similar "issues"?

Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0
Mark,

BB ill see what I can do even if I seem to be her pimp I get my cut..... end of line lol

Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0
Mark,

BB ill see what I can do even if I seem to be her pimp I get my cut..... end of line lol

Naw I better think twice on that one...I'm juggling several "issues" right now. I kinda like how that sounds though. Next time someone asks me if I have a "girlfriend" I will respond yes I have an "issue", or in the present tense... "issues".

Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0
Mark,

Naw I better think twice on that one...I'm juggling several "issues" right now. I kinda like how that sounds though. Next time someone asks me if I have a "girlfriend" I will respond yes I have an "issue", or in the present tense... "issues".

Lmao.......

Issues is special......kinda a golden pass. Could even f to mama with the right issues.

Dats it... the "right" issues.

I know I shouldn't feed you guys any more information on her (the 39 year old) but it is just research research research. She is Bi-polar and if that isn't enough she likes women as much as men(bi-sexual what a combo). And like I said its research. I think I can I think I can I think I can. I just thought making light of so much serious conversation it was time to lighten things up. But I did tell the truth I always do character flaw I have. And don't worry you guys ill use a condom lmao... End of LINE

PEACE!

Bipolar......at least meds work. Ex was diag bpd and I believe bipolar in combo. Spent a weekend with a bipolar after the fiasco and boy were the bells ringing. I fled and did not look back......

Chump I hear ya. She is on meds and I've known her for a long time. We are friends well kinda lol. But I'd rather have her as a friend then a toy fact. She is easy on the eyes and is fun nothing serious age difference is to big. She looks up to me and can actually have a meaningful conversation chuckle. I am wise in many ways but this last disturbance got me I'll admit that. I'm going to hit the crapper drags tomorrow and drop of the package you know about. If no ones home that is wouldn't want to break the #1 rule NC have a great day Chump keep an eye on BB someone has to.....

PEACE!!!

Got a 39 yo recruiter interested and mystified. Kinda dancing her a bit but she has those eyes that say "oh shiat". Kinda picking her mind apart.....maybe for.amusement.....maybe a learning thing but it is driving her nuts. A good thing I believe. Kinda making her earn me but I do not need another crazy. Just won't have it.

I'm getting more and more into the notion that the true lasting comfort of contentment is composed of having what I want and wanting what I have. I just have not been able to bring those two together... yet!

You are.correct sir. I am just testing the waters so to speak. There be dragons.

CHUMP
You are.correct sir. I am just testing the waters so to speak. There be dragons.
Weallll, you could spit and run!

web counter html code
myspace web counter