SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ultimatum follow up

Well Oct 1st came and went with a whimper. I'm of course not back in the house as she insisted. When I last spoke to her she gave me a blessing without knowing it.
As she was trying to convince me to return I asked her what that looked like day to day, just for fun. She went on to say among other things that my son would not be welcomed in the home while attending college, even if he attended locally! He would simply have to live on campus. This while her 34 year old son is living down the hall with mommy! Can you say hypocrisy boys n girls?
So it was a rare insight into just how selfish these narcs are. She loved and supported her own kids through college but I was supposed to banish mine because, "she wanted to enjoy her retirement years". She should have done the math when she married me, sheeesh, unreal.

PS: Just spent the weekend camping with my son and his friends. Because they ARE worth investing in!

Re: Ultimatum follow up

34!!! Uh oh....Amazing the ways PDI's hang themselves. Camping, fishing...YES! BTDT I have one word for you. FREEDOM!

Amen brother, amen!

Kudos to you-recognizing what matters is everything! Kids and fishing!!!

web counter html code
myspace web counter