SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cheaterville

I'd like to inform anyone that can't control themselves like I couldn't 4 or 5 months back DO NOT POST to this site. The reason I'm telling you this is low and behold I saw the story and picture of her on another website. It was the exact profile and story I posted there. After her winning cheater of the day surprise surprise my brother said Mark you need to remove that from the net. I thought about it after talking to him and took it down he was right of course. But now its out there on another site MY BAD!!!!!! So be careful what you do and what you post where....

PEACE!!!!

Re: cheaterville

Oops! In the heat of the moment sheet happens. In hindsight we may regret being so quick, as the dog often regrets his bite. Oh well...live and learn. I'd not feel too bad for her though. If what you said was true...Oops! Life is a biotch! And perhaps, just perhaps, another man will see that junk on the net and say "dang thats the same little gal thats scratching around my back door" Whoa! RED FLAG! You never know. P.S. You did learn a big lesson about the web though. Once you put something out there...it's OUT THERE! James was wise in providing us with a 60 minute window for consideration within this forum. I have reconsidered and deleted or changed more than a few, this post included.

Birdboy0
Oops! In the heat of the moment sheet happens. In hindsight we may regret being so quick, as the dog often regrets his bite. Oh well...live and learn. I'd not feel too bad for her though. If what you said was true...Oops! Life is a biotch! And perhaps, just perhaps, another man will see that junk on the net and say "dang thats the same little gal thats scratching around my back door" Whoa! RED FLAG! You never know. P.S. You did learn a big lesson about the web though. Once you put something out there...it's OUT THERE! James was wise in providing us with a 60 minute window for consideration within this forum. I have reconsidered and deleted or changed more than a few, this post included.

Agreed she had it coming and more so it really doesn't matter to me it was TOTAL TRUTH. I was just giving a heads up to anyone who thought differently as I did and take something down. I suggest don't do what I do, do what I SAY LOL

Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

Agreed she had it coming and more so it really doesn't matter to me it was TOTAL TRUTH. I was just giving a heads up to anyone who thought differently as I did and take something down. I suggest don't do what I do, do what I SAY LOL
When I was still fresh in the fog I considered such a thing. But after my house was robbed by her meth head "friends" I though better of poking that cobra again. Sometimes it is wiser to just let sleeping dogs lie.

Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

When I was still fresh in the fog I considered such a thing. But after my house was robbed by her meth head "friends" I though better of poking that cobra again. Sometimes it is wiser to just let sleeping dogs lie.

BB hate myself for saying this but she can tell her low life boys and they can stop over and then when the body bags are loaded in the coroners van they might have wished they had stayed home. But to late to wish when it's over. Thanks Uncle Sam for all the training you've given me I haven't forgot any of it. Just saying. And you had a little different situation you weren't there. I'm a gun toter call me paranoid or just prepared. It works for me

DO NOT POST to this site. The reason I'm telling you this is low and behold I saw the story and picture of her on another website.

Sorry but this is the cost for telling people the truth. Dysfunctional Toxic People will use half truths and lies to cover their tracks. Expect projection denial and defaulting on pass victims due to it being a defense reflexion and one they use daily. One thing these people hate the most (and yes even more then they hate you) is the truth. But guess what people the truth always wins in the end. Reality will hit us over the head and truth can and does stand the test of time. Run or hide from the truth and it will find you and burn you. It just can’t be done for the truth always wins out in the end.

I myself have been attack many times for simply stating the truth. I welcome it and expect it. Here are some of those attacks sites.

Also notice how I’m the only person on this site Evil Bully other then the person who own this other site called dating psychos.com

The Birth of Evilbully

Dating Psychos. com

Still if others are worried then just read what is being written and watch the videos that James (Boardmanager) has made. Don't post because it might get back to you. I don’t blame anyone who is sick of all this BS these Dysfunctional Toxic People put their victims through. Remember that for the victim the best way to win is to live a happy and good life!

Still some of us will try to get the truth out there, for if not due to some of the people who told and show me the truth. I would still be living a lie and sleeping with a stranger. Not the person I am today who isn't abused and used. My life may not be the best but it's close enough for me! Life will always have it's problems and worries but at least I don't have a person working against me behind my back destroying what I am trying to build.

Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

BB hate myself for saying this but she can tell her low life boys and they can stop over and then when the body bags are loaded in the coroners van they might have wished they had stayed home. But to late to wish when it's over. Thanks Uncle Sam for all the training you've given me I haven't forgot any of it. Just saying. And you had a little different situation you weren't there. I'm a gun toter call me paranoid or just prepared. It works for me
That was part of the big issue with me Mark, they stole ALL my guns too, but left the ammo, go figure. At the end of the day they could have taken all I had(which they did it was a real crash job of $30,000.00 in assets) except my fathers watch and deer rifle. That hurt the most and to be honest it still does and I figure always will. Some things are never forgotten... or forgiven. But when the sun rises...we must go on.

Mark,

You know we have spoken and I love you as a brother, truly. So I have to chime in here.

Unfortunately in my professional capacity as an IT consultant I was asked by a client to get involved in a forensic investigation to determine the identity of someone that had posted malicious content on cheaterville.com. This started about two months ago.

It's ironic that this topic came up. Just this morning I had a meeting with the client and his attorney. And over the course of two months we have established the exact identity of the poster, beyond any doubt. I even got her real name, user name and log-in, real email address, and exact IP addresses used and exact times and dates that she posted. A lot of this came directly from cheaterville.com, they roll over quicker than a dog wanting his belly scratched. Some came from Verizon FIOS as this was determined to be her ISP based on the IP address allocations. We next got the name, address and telephone number of her employer since she had decided to do this while at work. So now her employer is responsible for her actions as well.

This morning during our meeting we called this employer, and she nearly *hit her pants. After all we have filed a law suit and if she doesn't cooperate she could be drawn into it. We have no interest in her and hope she will comply, but it's up to her. This person is facing charges of "Willful intention to commit harm", and "defamation of character" in civil court. The attorney says both are serious charges with heavy consequences. Her employee, the suspect, had called in sick the past two days. We figured that Verizon had informed her that she was the subject of an investigation and that they had been subpenaed to provide her information. That's a privacy law in California.

I suspect we will be talking to her very shortly. Bottom line, be very careful what you post and be very certain that you can DOCUMENT what you are asserting as the truth or else you can be found out and prosecuted. The truth, in law, is always a defense, but you have to prove it to the court.

Just a heads up as this just unfolded in my own professional life. I don't want to see anyone here victimized twice.

BTDT,
Your wise words and advise are certainly cause for heed and sober reflection. I assume in your particular situation you are most assuredly advising and collaborating with sophisticated and capable people who have the assets and where for all to pursue malicious and blatantly untrue allegations.

In Marks case the allegations were not untrue, and as I recall rather non specific and generic in description. Even though it is obvious Mark regrets the rash decision to attempt to visit a "get back" on his ex in the venue he had chosen then, it is my overall feeling now that I have gathered intel from Marks descriptions of her and her alleged social status and strata that the thought of this lower functioning knuckle head sociopath to be capable of actually following up and thru on any prosecution of Mark is remote at the very best.

Me thinks her issues and time are consumed with simply surviving on a daily basis with the additional task of finding fresh alternate supply whom will pay her crummy bills now that Mark is out of the picture frame. Fingers crossed!

BB,
True, true. I'm sure that Mark is sailing in safe waters. I merely wanted to inform our guys what is possible given the determination and resources. Most narcs aren't half as smart as they pretend to be.

All I can say is thanks for having my back.

Birdboy0
BTDT,
Your wise words and advise are certainly cause for heed and sober reflection. I assume in your particular situation you are most assuredly advising and collaborating with sophisticated and capable people who have the assets and where for all to pursue malicious and blatantly untrue allegations.

In Marks case the allegations were not untrue, and as I recall rather non specific and generic in description. Even though it is obvious Mark regrets the rash decision to attempt to visit a "get back" on his ex in the venue he had chosen then, it is my overall feeling now that I have gathered intel from Marks descriptions of her and her alleged social status and strata that the thought of this lower functioning knuckle head sociopath to be capable of actually following up and thru on any prosecution of Mark is remote at the very best.

Me thinks her issues and time are consumed with simply surviving on a daily basis with the additional task of finding fresh alternate supply whom will pay her crummy bills now that Mark is out of the picture frame. Fingers crossed!

BB, I have to admit one thing you do take your valuable time to look into things not saying it surprises me but guess really it does. It shows me you have true character. You have read post after post from many like I have. I appreciate your comments and when I read your comment on her being a "knuckle head" it made me feel pretty d amn ignorent but also made me laugh. It to my way of thinking we have overlooked were hopeful that what we saw, heard, and felt was true. When in actuality was the total opposite. I did spent the afternoon with the X's X biketoberfest here just north of Daytona. He runs a bike event called the Crapper drags lol. It is a big hoot and I've gone twice. But anyway a female friend from Jacksonville sent me a message as I was driving there yesterday ask me what I was doing. She and her mom decided to ride down to hang out. So after the crapper drags I went and met up with them had dinner had some fun conversation etc etc. She wanted to leave go listen to some music have a drink watch the bikers. So I suggested the beaver bar lol. It just so happens to be right next to the X's crappy little hell hole. I did look around tons of women I figured she would be working the crowd. Maybe she was or had been earlier thankfully I didn't see her. So we left and they went their way and me mine. I drove past the X's on my way home her car was there and lights were on a few bikes parked in her yard. And I have to admit it seemed hard to see her house her car but I just kept right on home. On the way I was thinking to myself Mark you did the right thing then and now. So my situation is much improved and her's continues hahahaha! In retrospect all I can say is I'm happy I'm me and not her.......end of line

PEACE!!!!!

Beentheredonethat
Mark,

You know we have spoken and I love you as a brother, truly. So I have to chime in here.

Unfortunately in my professional capacity as an IT consultant I was asked by a client to get involved in a forensic investigation to determine the identity of someone that had posted malicious content on cheaterville.com. This started about two months ago.

It's ironic that this topic came up. Just this morning I had a meeting with the client and his attorney. And over the course of two months we have established the exact identity of the poster, beyond any doubt. I even got her real name, user name and log-in, real email address, and exact IP addresses used and exact times and dates that she posted. A lot of this came directly from cheaterville.com, they roll over quicker than a dog wanting his belly scratched. Some came from Verizon FIOS as this was determined to be her ISP based on the IP address allocations. We next got the name, address and telephone number of her employer since she had decided to do this while at work. So now her employer is responsible for her actions as well.

This morning during our meeting we called this employer, and she nearly *hit her pants. After all we have filed a law suit and if she doesn't cooperate she could be drawn into it. We have no interest in her and hope she will comply, but it's up to her. This person is facing charges of "Willful intention to commit harm", and "defamation of character" in civil court. The attorney says both are serious charges with heavy consequences. Her employee, the suspect, had called in sick the past two days. We figured that Verizon had informed her that she was the subject of an investigation and that they had been subpenaed to provide her information. That's a privacy law in California.

I suspect we will be talking to her very shortly. Bottom line, be very careful what you post and be very certain that you can DOCUMENT what you are asserting as the truth or else you can be found out and prosecuted. The truth, in law, is always a defense, but you have to prove it to the court.

Just a heads up as this just unfolded in my own professional life. I don't want to see anyone here victimized twice.

I never said thank you for this so I will now Thank YOU...... Since I spoke the truth and was open and honest I guess the chips will fall where they may. I think BB was spot on she has no motivation to even look for any post online and to be totally honest it would be a source of supply. Narc feed on attention good or bad. They do at least I'm pretty sure they do. I can also say this none of us know what goes on in their brains (I use the term lightly) And I'm tickled pink at this point I have no clue....... end of line

PEACE!!!!!!

Mark,
Now your the one who is spot on. How would I know... our two exes are so similar that it's disturbing that's how. Chump relates to this as well. Motorcycle women are stone outta their flipping minds 50% of the time to begin with. In my case what 45 year old woman lives for "Sturgis". Mine told me she was all done with that... FOREVER! Yeah riiiight, when I put her out what group did she IMMEDIATELY return to. Yep! Poser Biker babe doing the bare breasted hot dog swallow contest! You know those phoney "alpha" boys like women with no self worth. The women KNOW it too. Bon(e) appetite darlin.

Not only would it be a source of supply she would be absolutely giddy knowing you were so "whipped up". Negative/Positive is all the same to them... as long as it hurts YOU!

Birdboy0
Mark,
Now your the one who is spot on. How would I know... our two exes are so similar that it's disturbing that's how. Chump relates to this as well. Motorcycle women are stone outta their flipping minds 50% of the time to begin with. In my case what 45 year old woman lives for "Sturgis". Mine told me she was all done with that... FOREVER! Yeah riiiight, when I put her out what group did she IMMEDIATELY return to. Yep! Poser Biker babe doing the bare breasted hot dog swallow contest! You know those phoney "alpha" boys like women with no self worth. The women KNOW it too. Bon(e) appetite darlin.

Not only would it be a source of supply she would be absolutely giddy knowing you were so "whipped up". Negative/Positive is all the same to them... as long as it hurts YOU!

Now you got me laughing how would Chumpster know about these biker b i t c h s and you know that is shocking lol. (time to chime in CHUMP. The X's X was in Sturgis he had a decent trip of course trailered his bike. Ya know biker chicks I use the term lol are usually flaunting there stuff around this one didn't (low cut everything lol) (you would love the pics I posted on FB yesterday). She told me or mentioned she hoped I'd never get another bike I had one long time back before the attorneys and doctors became bikers lmfao. Alpha hahahaha they wouldn't know me in crowd as being alpha but always have kept a low profile have nothing to prove. But also have to admit when pushed by male or female I have this cute one liner: You know what I used to do for a living???? They always ask what? "I used to kill people for a living" That usually gets a quick 180 and a strained glance lol. But all and all I'm not really proud of that fact its just a really GREAT defense mechanism. And of course its based in truth. And like I said if she ever finds her profile online she will know where the picture came from of course (its just a normal pic). But not really a bit concerned just wish the internet scammers hadn't got a hold of it. We had twins BB sounds to me the way you tell your story makes me laugh and snicker at the same time. I appreciate your honesty on this topic lol. Ok keep them cards and letters coming.........end of line

PEACE!!!!!

Mark I do have one regret. I don't mind tattoos, got a "few" myself, mostly falconry related, my totem as it were. But in her case I always wanted to say, "Good" tattoos are acceptable... but why on your tits?

I have no ink but there is two I'd like one is my delta company patch I was in the 196 Light Infantry Brigade the insignia was the Grimm reaper. The other is "Made in America! " and your right why a tat on your tit lol. Then again I could never understand a woman wanting a tramp stamp but that's just me........end line

PEACE!!!!!

web counter html code
myspace web counter