SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jezebel Versus The Godly Woman

http://www.jezebelspirit.net/Jezebel_vs_The_Godly_Woman.html

Jezebel Versus The Godly Woman

Any woman who comes from a Jezebel upbringing - has had a mother with the Jezebel spirit- will have to deal with the generational curses that has been passed on to her. Becoming totally free from the effects of the Jezebel spirit is not an overnight thing, but a process that may take years.

The battle is between her natural carnal nature and her spiritual nature. Her natural nature is the sinful one, the one that is drawn to her generational inheritance, causing her to feel comfortable when acting out Jezebel features, such as manipulation, rebellion, fighting for her rights, fighting not to be hurt again, fighting for power and authority over her husband and so on. Her spiritual nature is where the Holy Spirit is constantly working for her to be stronger, so she will have the power to overcome the temptation to yield to her inherited Jezebel nature.

When a person gets saved, it doesn't mean they are automatically free from all bondage in their lives; on the contrary, the cleansing process has only just begun. So it is not strange that a Christian finds him or herself in a constant battle between his or her flesh and spirit.

Paul wrote in Romans 7:18-19 NLT: "And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. I want to do what is right, but I can’t. I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway."

And further in Romans 8:5-6 NLT: "Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit. So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace."

In reality, all those who have been born again have become free from the bondage of sin through Jesus Christ, that's a fact! But, understand this well, there is a renewal of the mind that needs to take place, and this renewal is a working process with the Holy Spirit. The more you are willing to listen and yield to the Holy Spirit when He comes to correct you, the faster you can be healed and set free from your old nature. All Christians go through the same cleansing process; getting convicted by the Holy Spirit, and changing through responding humbly through sincere repentance. True repentance is always accompanied by sorrowful remorse. It's impossible to be slightly bothered or halfway indifferent and be truly repentant. It always produces tears, pain, and a burning desire to change.

It is through this process that we learn how good God is to us and how much He loves us, and where we develop a strong relationship with Him.

The renewal of the mind, in the case of someone who grew up with a Jezebel mother, usually involves learning to act like a godly woman instead of a rebellious woman. Now, if the only example she ever had was a loud mouthed, bossy, controlling mother who lived in a constant power struggle, or took over the authority of her husband completely, which tools does she have to now suddenly react and think differently? If all she ever saw was a mother who just took for herself what she believed she was entitled to, never listened to anyone, was domineering and headstrong, how is she supposed to know how to love and respect her husband, pray for the things she needs and wait for God to make a way, be kind, loving, and submissive? (Ephesians 5:33, Titus 2:4-5) How is she supposed to know how to win her husband with her behavior instead of words? (1. Peter 3:1) She doesn't. She has never been given any tools to help her become a godly woman, so now she has to learn them all from scratch...if she wants to live in accordance with Gods Word and be blessed!

We know God resists the proud and gives favor to the humble, (James 4:6) and this is what happens in so many marriages. The woman who comes from a Jezebel background ends up being resisted by her husband in every way, causing her to be miserable, because she doesn't get her way and nothing works for her, because she has not yet been humbled by the Holy Spirit and begun to learn how to be a godly wife and woman.

The husband resisting her is actually God resisting her, because he Bible says that the head of the wife is the man, and the head of the man is God.

So likewise, if the woman is obeying the Scriptures, and truly respects and honors her husband with a gentle and quiet spirit, (1. Peter 3:4) God will start favoring her, and the husband will give her favor. Suddenly, those things she used to fight so hard for, she gets handed to her with no effort. Her prayers start being answered, God starts changing the husband where he is wrong, and all good things happens. These are the blessings of a wise woman who has chosen to truly follow Christ. (Note: A woman should never allow herself to be physically or emotionally abused by her husband.)

On the other hand, a woman who yields to what her sinful nature dictates her will remain cursed. She won't have favor from either God or her husband. Everything she does will work against her, and she will be greatly frustrated.

That's why it's so important for any Christian woman to win in this battle against her own tendencies to sin in the ways of her generation. She must dedicate herself to learn the ways of The Lord, so she will get full victory in her life. She must hate the evil ways of her Jezebel inheritance, and take a strong stand against it. When she fails, she should be quick to admit her fault, repent, and continue where she left off without feeling condemned, or letting Satan take advantage of her fall to tell her that she will never make it.

The following list is a reminder to all of us women, who come from Jezebel backgrounds, to help us become more and more holy every day, as we strive to be more like Jesus Christ, and remove ourselves from the Jezebel Spirit.

When Jezebel is PROUD, the godly woman is HUMBLE

When Jezebel is JEALOUS, the godly woman is CONTENT

When Jezebel is COMPETITIVE, the godly woman is HAPPY FOR OTHERS

When Jezebel is ARROGANT, the godly woman is MEEK

When Jezebel is BOSSY, the godly woman is GENTLE

When Jezebel is MANIPULATIVE, the godly woman is TRUTHFUL

When Jezebel is SELF-CENTERED, the godly woman is ATTENTIVE

When Jezebel is A DRAMA QUEEN, the godly woman is A PROBLEM SOLVER

When Jezebel is RUDE, the godly woman is WELL BEHAVED

When Jezebel is CROSSING BORDERS, the godly woman is RESPECTFUL

When Jezebel is CONDESCENDING, the godly woman is HONORING

When Jezebel is AGGRESIVE, the godly woman is SELF-CONTROLLED

When Jezebel is LOUD, the godly woman is QUIET

When Jezebel is ATTENTION SEEKING, the godly woman is ATTENTION GIVING

When Jezebel is FAKE, the godly woman is GENUINE

When Jezebel is SELF-RIGHTEOUS, the godly woman is REPENTANT

When Jezebel is CONTROLLING, the godly woman is TRUSTING

When Jezebel is FALSE, the godly woman is REAL

When Jezebel is UNAFFECTIONATE, the godly woman is LOVING

When Jezebel is GREEDY, the godly woman is SACRIFICIAL

When Jezebel is HAUGHTY, the godly woman is LOWLY

When Jezebel is DEFILED, the godly woman is PURE

When Jezebel is A KNOW IT ALL, the godly woman is TEACHABLE

When Jezebel is UNSETTLED, the godly woman is PEACEFUL

When Jezebel is REBELLIOUS, the godly woman is SUBMISSIVE

When Jezebel is IMPATIENT, the godly woman is LONG-SUFFERING

When Jezebel is LIVING LARGE, the godly woman is FRUGAL

When Jezebel is DEMANDING, the godly woman is PATIENT

When Jezebel is COLD-HEARTED, the godly woman is GOOD-HEARTED

When Jezebel is OFFENSIVE, the godly woman is KIND

When Jezebel is OFFENDED, the godly woman is FORGIVING

When Jezebel is BITTER, the godly woman is JOYFUL

When Jezebel is WOUNDED, the godly woman is HEALING

When Jezebel is HYPOCRITICAL, the godly woman is INTEGER

When Jezebel is DRIVEN, the godly woman is AT EASE

When Jezebel is CONFUSED, the godly woman is CONFIDENT

When Jezebelis UNSETTLED, the godly woman is STABILE

When Jezebel is POWER HUNGRY, the godly woman is SERVING

When Jezebel is AT ODDS WITH LIFE, the godly woman is ACCEPTING HER LOT IN LIFE

When Jezebel is LYING, the godly woman is HONEST

When Jezebel is CONDITIONAL, the godly woman is UNCONDITIONAL

When Jezebel is POSSESSED, the godly woman is DELIVERED

When Jezebel is RELIGIOUS, the godly woman is A TRUE BELIEVER

When Jezebel is CARNAL, the godly woman is SPIRITUAL

When Jezebel is IMMORAL, the godly woman is A ROLE MODEL

When Jezebel is JUDGMENTAL, the godly woman is GRACEFUL

When Jezebel is UNEDUCATED, the godly woman is KNOWLEDGABLE

When Jezebel is FEARFUL, the godly woman is BRAVE

When Jezebel is COWARDICE, the godly woman is COURAGEOUS

When Jezebel is UNSATISFIED, the godly woman is THANKFUL

When Jezebel is DEROGATORY, the godly woman is ENCOURAGING

When Jezebel is CALCULATED, the godly woman is INNOCENT AT HEART

When Jezebel is CONNIVING, the godly woman is PRAYERFUL

When Jezebel is HATEFUL, the godly woman is A BLESSER

When Jezebel has a LOW SELF ESTEEM, the godly woman KNOWS SHE IS LOVED

When Jezebel is CONFLICT ORIENTED, the godly woman is A PEACEMAKER

When Jezebel is A PUNISHER, the godly woman is MERCIFUL

When Jezebel STEPS LIKE AN ELEPHANT, the godly woman is ELEGANT

When Jezebel is PEOPLE ORIENTED, the godly woman is GOD ORIENTED

When Jezebel is SELF-WILLED, the godly woman is OBEDIENT

When Jezebel is CRITICAL, the godly woman is POSITIVE

When Jezebel is CYNICAL, the godly woman is STRAIGHT FORWARD

When Jezebel is INSECURE, the godly woman is SECURE

When Jezebel is UNRELIABLE, the godly woman is DEPENDABLE

When Jezebel is SUSPICIOUS, the godly woman is BELIEVING

When Jezebel is WITHDRAWN, the godly woman is OPEN

When Jezebel is SECRETIVE, the godly woman is TRANSPARENT

When Jezebel is CONFRONTATIONAL, the godly woman is WISE

When Jezebel is DOMINATING, the godly woman is YIELDING

When Jezebel is CONVINCED, the godly woman is SEEKING ADVICE

When Jezebel is STUBBORN, the godly woman is PLIABLE

When Jezebel is MALICIOUS, the godly woman is FRIENDLY

When Jezebel is VINDICTIVE, the godly woman is HELPFUL

When Jezebel is RESENTFUL, the godly woman is BELIEVING THE BEST

When Jezebel is DIFFICULT, the godly woman is FLEXIBLE

When Jezebel is PARANOID, the godly woman is RELAXED

When Jezebel is DELUSIONED, the godly woman is REALISTIC

When Jezebel MANIFESTS UGLINESS, the godly woman is ATTRACTIVE

When Jezebel is OPINIONATED, the godly woman is PENSATIVE

When Jezebel is VULGAR, the godly woman is PRIVATE

When Jezebel is BRAZEN, the godly woman is TACTFUL

When Jezebel is DEPRESSED, the godly woman is HOPEFUL

When Jezebel is VIOLENT, the godly woman is DISCIPLINED

When Jezebel is DISCONTENT, the godly woman is HAPPY

When Jezebel is A FALSE PROPHET, the godly woman is BIBLICALLY SOUND

When Jezebel is SEDUCTIVE, the godly woman is MODEST

When Jezebel is UNCORRECTABLE, the godly woman is CORRECTABLE

When Jezebel is SHAMELESS, the godly woman is CONSCIENTIOUS

When Jezebel is TAKING, the godly woman is GIVING

When Jezebel is WICKED, the godly woman is GODLY

When Jezebel is DEFENSIVE, the godly woman is A GOOD LISTENER

When Jezebel is STANDOFFISH, the godly woman is EMBRACING

When Jezebel is DIVISIVE, the godly woman is RECONCILING

When Jezebel is DESTRUCTIVE, the godly woman is BUILDING UP

When Jezebel is PESSIMISTIC, the godly woman is OPTIMISTIC

When Jezebel is GLUTTONOUS, the godly woman is MODERATE

When Jezebel is UNRULY, the godly woman is UNDER AUTHORITY

When Jezebel is GOSSIPY, the godly woman is TRUSTWORTHY

When Jezebel is BELITTLING, the godly woman is HONORING

When Jezebel is A DECEIVER, the godly woman is A GUIDING LIGHT

When Jezebel is A CRIMINAL, the godly woman is HONORABLE

When Jezebel is FROWNING, the godly woman is SMILING

When Jezebel is DEMONIC, the godly woman is HOLY SPIRIT FILLED

When Jezebel is SINFUL, the godly woman is FORGIVEN

When Jezebel is UNHOLY, the godly woman is RIGHTEOUS

When Jezebel is UNFAIR, the godly woman is JUST

When Jezebel is COMPLAINING, the godly woman is WORSHIPING

When Jezebel is UNBELIEVING, the godly woman HAS FAITH

When Jezebel is TORMENTED, the godly woman HAS PEACE OF MIND

When Jezebel is SEEKING ADMIRATION, the godly woman is POINTING TO JESUS

When Jezebel is SEEKING APPROVAL AND ACCEPTANCE, the godly woman KNOWS WHO SHE IS IN CHRIST

When Jezebel is COMPULSIVE, the godly woman is SPIRIT LED

When Jezebel is IN BONDAGE, the godly woman is SET FREE

When Jezebel LOVES TO LEAD, the godly woman is A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST

When Jezebel is A DESECRATOR, the godly woman is A SANCTIFIER

When Jezebel is PROMISCUOUS, the godly woman is PIOUS

When Jezebel is LAZY, the godly woman is A HARD WORKER

When Jezebel is DECEPTIVE, the godly woman KEEPS HER WORD

When Jezebel is A SPENDER, the godly woman is A GIVER

When Jezebel is ABUSIVE, the godly woman CARING

When Jezebel is GUILT-TRIPPING OTHERS, the godly woman TALKS STRAIGHT TALK

When Jezebel is UNDERMINING, the godly woman is STRENGTHENING

When Jezebel is DISCONTENT, the godly woman is HAPPY

When Jezebel is THREATENING, the godly woman is PROTECTING

When Jezebel is ADULTEROUS, the godly woman is FAITHFUL

When Jezebel is ARGUMENTATIVE, the godly woman is REFLECTIVE

When Jezebel CARRIES GRUDGES, the godly woman RELEASES OFFENSES

When Jezebel FIGHTS FOR HER RIGHTS, the godly woman SURRENDERS HER LIFE

When Jezebel is RECKLESS, the godly woman is DISCREET

When Jezebel is DEFIANT, the godly woman is WILLING

When Jezebel is INDIFFERENT, the godly woman is INTERESTED

When Jezebel is A BACKSTABBER, the godly woman PAYS BACK EVIL WITH GOOD

When Jezebel is STRIVING, the godly woman is ANOINTED

Copyright©2013 Edwin & Sophia Christiaan

It Was Jesus Who Said This! (About Jezebel)

It was Jesus, who said to the church in Thyatira in the book of Revelations chapter 2:19-23 NLT:

“I know all the things you do. I have seen your love, your faith, your service, and your patient endurance. And I can see your constant improvement in all these things.”

It was Jesus, who said to them:

“But I have this complaint against you. You are permitting that woman—that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet—to lead my servants astray. She teaches them to commit sexual sin and to eat food offered to idols.”

Jesus was referring here to a female member of the church, who was operating under the same evil spirit as the wife of King Ahab of Israel named Jezebel in the Old Testament, by promoting destructive heresies and leading many into moral compromise, using false prophecies and teachings to do so. Queen Jezebel was known to persecute and kill the prophets of God. She also plotted the murder of Naboth, a man of God, in order to steal his vineyard and give it to her husband Ahab.

It’s so tragic to read about how devoted and abounding in love the church of Thyatira was, only to discover that they were allowing this wicked woman Jezebel to lead them and teach them with false doctrines, and having her prophecy over them! Because they allowed Jezebel to rule over them, they opened the door for moral compromise to come into the church. Some scholars suggest that Jezebel was the wife of the senior pastor of the Thyatira church.

Something we have experienced in many churches and ministries, is the scenario where there is a pastor who is anointed and teaches his followers Biblical truth such as walking in love, faith, being a servant and patient endurance, just like in the Thyatira church, and in the background is the wife, plotting manipulatively and craftily the takeover of the leadership of the church to control its members, in order to ultimately poison the whole church spiritually.

Among other things Jezebel, the self-proclaimed prophetess, taught the Thyatira church to eat food offered to idols. This means that the members probably were partaking in the grossly immoral celebration of pagan love feasts. These believers were attending idolatrous festivals, and joining in the sin of the idolaters.

A Modern-day Jezebel loves to organize religious fellowship “love” meals and throw lavish parties where she is the center of the attention, all with the purpose of getting close to people and gathering information about them, so she can take the place of God in their lives. She will ultimately make the church members love, adore, and worship her, and in doing so, shipwreck their lives! The Bible warns against people like Jezebel!

When these people eat with you in your fellowship meals commemorating the Lord’s love, they are like dangerous reefs that can shipwreck you. They are like shameless shepherds who care only for themselves. Jude 1:12 NLT

It was Jesus, who said: “I gave her time to repent, but she does not want to turn away from her immorality.” Why not? Because Jezebels are narcissists, meaning they will never admit they do anything wrong, and therefore they see no reason whatsoever to repent from anything. It is always the fault of someone else. Jezebels think they are unbeatable and invincible, just like God. They live in a world of delusion of grandeur.

Then Jesus said: “Therefore, I will throw her on a bed of suffering, and those who commit adultery with her will suffer greatly unless they repent and turn away from her evil deeds. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person. And I will give to each of you whatever you deserve.”

Jezebels, because of their rebellion against God, will end up suffering sickness! Those, who committed adultery with her, meaning those, who worshiped her, her children/followers who loved her, supported, and defended her, will suffer greatly, unless they repent and turn or run away from her. We have seen many of the so-called children or followers of Jezebel being literally destroyed mentally, spiritually, and even die. They are brainwashed and loaded with guilt and fear. Their mind is completely corrupt, unable to think rationally. Everything is being filtered by what Jezebel has taught them. Their understanding of who God is has been clouded by a false image that Jezebel has given them, leaving them utterly disillusioned about whether there really is a God after all. Since they have been taught to revere her words as if they were God’s, the fine line of who is who, has been obliterated. Their first allegiance and loyalty goes toward pleasing Jezebel, whereas their first thought used to be how to please God.

If you are involved with a Jezebel, it is time for you to repent and turn away from her evil deeds and run before it's too late! This is your only way out, simply because it was Jesus, who said it!

Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. Revelations 2:29 NLT

Copyright©2013 Edwin & Sophia Christiaan

Jezebel Says Hi!

Hello everyone!

I hate to say it, but I am the woman whom Jesus Christ is speaking about in the Bible book of Revelations chapter 2, verses 18 to 29.

You can find me on every level of society, like in the entertainment industry, education, business, political world, and on my favorite stomping ground; the Church!

My modus operandi, or M.O. if you will, is for people to see me, like me, want me, need me, adore me, sympathize with me, worship and idolize me. Actually, what I really want is to have power and control over people, and I will do whatever it takes to get it. I will manipulate to get my way, using sensuality, arguing, yelling, screaming, crying, silent treatments, bearing false witness, accusations, spreading rumors and gossip, you name it, I do it!

One thing you need know about me is that I do not like men or anybody, for that matter, telling me what to do or have any authority over me. The notion that the Bible teaches that women need to submit to their husbands is to me totally ludicrous, old fashioned, and narrow-minded. Women are entitled to stand up for their own rights. I just hate men who thinks they need to lead their wives just because the Bible says they are so-called “the head of their wives”! That's why I take charge over men and make them understand that I am also spiritual and perfectly capable of speaking on behalf of God as a prophetess myself. I teach the men and women about “deeper truths,” things that God only reveals to me and they listen to me and follow my instructions. I like that! I am getting the attention I rightfully deserve!

If anyone is coming against me, like what sometimes happens with these so-called prophets of God, who tells me that I am rebellious and need to repent from my immoral behavior, I immediately retaliate! I absolutely hate it when anybody offends me or try to expose me for doing evil. How dare they! I have never done anything wrong! I will make every effort to eliminate those who resist me. I will persecute them, destroy their marriage, business, ministry, reputation, and relationships. I also hate those whom the Bible says did not follow my teachings. That is why I encourage women like me to marry anointed men of God, with the intention to hinder and derail their ministry and calling of God. Many of these men will end up committing adultery, and that is exactly what I want, because in doing so, these men won't be able, or have the power, to come against me. They will become easy prey for women like me to further control and destroy their personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and make them obey us to do whatever we want!

Brazenly yours,
Jezebel

Jesus Christ's Rebuttal To Jezebel
What jezebel conveniently won't tell you is that Jesus Christ also said in that same chapter:

I will throw her on a bed of suffering, and those who commit adultery with her will suffer greatly unless they repent and turn away from her evil deeds. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person. And I will give to each of you whatever you deserve.
But I also have a message for the rest of you in Thyatira who have not followed this false teaching (‘deeper truths,’ as they call them—depths of Satan, actually). I will ask nothing more of you except that you hold tightly to what you have until I come. To all who are victorious, who obey me to the very end, to them I will give authority over all the nations. They will rule the nations with an iron rod
 and smash them like clay pots. They will have the same authority I received from my Father, and I will also give them the morning star! Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. Revelations 2:22-29 NLT

Re: Jezebel Versus The Godly Woman

Oh my God!

Right!!!!!!!! It hard to believe you could find a woman Like that

Wow, I wish I had this list years ago! What a contrast between the two types of women.

beatentoapulp
Wow, I wish I had this list years ago! What a contrast between the two types of women.

I'ts a good Contrast but the way most women are, I don't believe you will be able to find any women with these characteristics. The way of the Jezebel is being instilled in women by media and society.

Perhaps those whom composed this list of 133 vilifications would like to step back to the "good ol days" eh?. Motel crucify always has a vacancy and stone alley is never closed, women first! The pyre fires are hot at camp crusade and the kitchen is Kosher! The inquisition is perpetually hiring, no experience necessary! Oh my...shock and awe!

Birdboy0
Perhaps those whom composed this list of 133 vilifications would like to step back to the "good ol days" eh?. Motel crucify always has a vacancy and stone alley is never closed, women first! The pyre fires are hot at camp crusade and the kitchen is Kosher! The inquisition is perpetually hiring, no experience necessary! Oh my...shock and awe!

True, but nevertheless the issue is the issue women are just being told that is okay to be immoral. I mean look at the Female role models with power.

Not to appear to be attacking your "faith", which is separate in issue, I am compelled to rebut your "bias". If you presume the women in power behaviors and signals do not PALE in comparison to the coiffed "male role models with power" of our day...you must not read the funny papers. Boehner up!!! Whoops the O and the H is silent in his name! Trump that!

Gabe
beatentoapulp

I'ts a good Contrast but the way most women are, I don't believe you will be able to find any women with these characteristics. The way of the Jezebel is being instilled in women by media and society.

Gabe: That's why it is a spiritual problem at it's core. Jezebel in the Bible had so corrupted Israel, that there was only like 7,000 believers left out of like 2 million people. Ahab was completely under her control, and emasculated. She was as wicked and evil as they come. Yes, narcissism with it's same evil roots is greatly increasing all over. Fortunately there are still many good godly women out there, but media is terrible for young girls any more and the messages it sends them. Traditional family values and structure are under attack. No doubt, and the trend is going the wrong way.

Paul
Gabe
beatentoapulp

Gabe: That's why it is a spiritual problem at it's core. Jezebel in the Bible had so corrupted Israel, that there was only like 7,000 believers left out of like 2 million people. Ahab was completely under her control, and emasculated. She was as wicked and evil as they come. Yes, narcissism with it's same evil roots is greatly increasing all over. Fortunately there are still many good godly women out there, but media is terrible for young girls any more and the messages it sends them. Traditional family values and structure are under attack. No doubt, and the trend is going the wrong way.

smh, It's whatever I'm done trying to talk to church women, that's why I forgave the last nar in my life. We wasn't in a relationship I was just being used and played until something better come alone (or back). Now that I have my LLC I can focus on training people to heath and wellness, and only dealing with these Jezebels on a professional level.

Recognize that 'church' women are necessarily any different from the rest of the world. There is a difference between 'dead' religion and a personal relationship. Just sitting in a 'church' doesn't make them saved or different, anymore than sitting in a garage makes them a car.

Also, therapists won't treat narcissists (Jezebel spirit) because they are almost never treatable. Won't admit they have a problem, won't apologize, and won't tell the truth for starters. It is compounded by the fact that it is a deeply spiritual problem. I think there is also a sliding scale of narcissism (very early on some hope, and when it's full blown malignant, it's almost too late for them.

There are lots of healthy women out there, just takes an effort to find them carefully, and make sure we don't draw the wrong type again.

Paul
Recognize that 'church' women are necessarily any different from the rest of the world. There is a difference between 'dead' religion and a personal relationship. Just sitting in a 'church' doesn't make them saved or different, anymore than sitting in a garage makes them a car.

Also, therapists won't treat narcissists (Jezebel spirit) because they are almost never treatable. Won't admit they have a problem, won't apologize, and won't tell the truth for starters. It is compounded by the fact that it is a deeply spiritual problem. I think there is also a sliding scale of narcissism (very early on some hope, and when it's full blown malignant, it's almost too late for them.

There are lots of healthy women out there, just takes an effort to find them carefully, and make sure we don't draw the wrong type again.

1. If I had a dollar for every time I heard that phase I'll be rich.
2. I don't know if she was malignant, I just know she denied she played with with saying it wasn't time for us to be serious (whatever)
3. I saw her go up for prayer after a message on being faithful (I remember the pastor made some references towards being faithful in marriage and in relationship) so I think she know she has in issue.

Well, there are some phrases often repeated that are quite true. There are others that are not.

The odds of finding a good woman from a good family are at least better in a church setting than in say a bar. It is still a matter of being careful in the selection. There are no 'perfect' women out there, any more than there are 'perfect' men.

There are lots of attractive 'good women' who claim they can't find any 'good' men any more too...so that's the challenge...to find them.

web counter html code
myspace web counter