SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
got kicked out

We got into a fight cause I was busy and hadnt seen her in awhile. I went to her house to try and talk it out. She said u can find a better girl then me and literally pushed me out her house and told me to move on with my life and never contact her again. This is all on the basis that she feels like "she cant commit her feelings to me" and she feels bad and wants me to find someone else. Man why is my luck with woman so bad? Thing is I'm not even ***** whipped. I just keep getting heartbroken. She said she has examsall next week so shes stressed. Yet she has time to spend with her friends. And I made sure and there is no other guy in the picture.

Re: got kicked out

You call this bad luck??? Perhaps it's a matter of your perspective.

If you love a thing and its not good for you, let it go. If it comes back, that means no one else wanted it. That's bad luck!

Mark you new here? Just curious doesn't sound to me like your in a abusive relationship.

Perhaps you should stay away from the women a bit if you are having continuous bad luck with them. Work on yourself. Make yourself into something that you like.

web counter html code
myspace web counter