SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nightmares (this one is actually funny now)

A couple of nights ago I think I woke up it seemed I was awake not sure but none the less. I woke thinking I heard something and couldn't really determine at first what it was. Then after a few minutes of laying there I could hear someone or I thought outside saying something. My hearing took a big hit in combat and I wear hearing aids both ears. So I strained a little to make the sounds out. I was my X or so I thought and she was saying "let me in please I'll be good". I thought it was real and maybe in one way or another it was real. She kept asking and pleading I said nothing but in my mind I said NO F'in WAY. This went on for a time not sure how long then I fell back asleep weird very very weird. Ok you guys spill it anything like this ever happen to you????? ............end of line

PEACE!!!!

Re: Nightmares (this one is actually funny now)

I have been going through dental work from hell the last couple of months. Last week I had a dream that woke me up in a sweat. In the dream the dentist, he looked to be Doc Holiday, was pulling out my teeth with pliers. Flies were buzzing and it was hot. He was saying "don't fight it" and placed a wiskey bottle on the table. Sometimes this life feels like a slow train to the inevitable.

I have dreamt about mine several times! I think I was missing the sex at that time. But not her pleading to come back lol..still don't know what I would do in that case-hopefully acquit myself well. Was she really out there BTW?

I have never dreamed about the ex, not while sleeping. I have had a few day dreams about what was not, until I slapped myself back to reality.

What an idiot
I have dreamt about mine several times! I think I was missing the sex at that time. But not her pleading to come back lol..still don't know what I would do in that case-hopefully acquit myself well. Was she really out there BTW?

NO she wasn't out there but not so sure she wasn't out there in spirit. That I guess is why I posted this to begin with. Not sure how else to explain it new one on me.

PEACE!!!

Birdboy0
I have never dreamed about the ex, not while sleeping. I have had a few day dreams about what was not, until I slapped myself back to reality.

Yes what was NOT I can understand that BB and what it was not is still NOT

Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

Yes what was NOT I can understand that BB and what it was not is still NOT
And THAT is the final knot!

No its not I'm not done yet so why not agree and not disagree??? .....end of line

PEACE!!!

You never know Mark, there could be a spiritual aspect to this, just sayin.
I used to dream about mine when we were together and before the sh*t started. I would dream of growing old with her, corny as that sounds. I no longer have those dreams,,,

I am old without her now....

CHUMP
I am old without her now....

Hang in there Chump. It only takes one good woman to make us all believers again.

And much wiser......I am the Gandalf of girlfriends now.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoa4lGKxbw4

Or...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx6XnankZ8

web counter html code
myspace web counter