SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Contaminated posting

...many of the posts I am reading here on this site seem to be contaminated. Posters are making comments that are out of character of the authentic authors. The goal seems to be to get everyone distracted from the main purpose of this site. If you are making a post that seems to be in line with the purposes of this web page, and then someone quotes you and attacks you at the same time---it is best to assume that the attacker is an imposter (even if it is not). Its time to clean house and rid yourselves of these individuals who only want to see people on this site argue. Stay focused on why you are here--try your best not to respond to negative comments about you or your post(s) (keeping in mind that its probably not an authentic poster anyway). I am going to conclude that anyone who bashes this post is an imposter, and if you are not an imposter---and you are bashing other people---YOU JUST DO NOT BELONG HERE ANYWAY AND IF ENOUGH MEN, HERE,JUST SIMPLY IGNOR "YOU", "YOU" WILL EITHER STOP YOUR BASHING (imposter or not)OR "YOU" WILL LEAVE--HOPEFULLY FOR GOOD!

p.s. Caution: some imposters are over "friendly" as well or overly righteous (ie. "I am the good guy here and you are the bad guy. More people on this site like me than you"---sounding familiar to anyone here in particular; or this one: Oh--he's just jealous of what me and you have; or, thanks for being there for me...etc...PLEASE!!!!!;or this one: I'm only here to help others and share my knowledge with them so they can be a better person. All you want to do is hurt other people.). Now, that I have mentioned this, I am certain they will attempt to watch-out for this dead give-away, also. So, who can be trusted? Good question. JAMES?

Re: Contaminated posting

Batter up!

Birdboy0
Batter up!

NEXT

Finally. Thank you Police. I will be watching to see if "anyone" is doing this. Really MEN, we MUST stick together!

MIke@SacTown
Finally. Thank you Police. I will be watching to see if "anyone" is doing this. Really MEN, we MUST stick together!

--Imposter--

the POLICE are in the house!
...many of the posts I am reading here on this site seem to be contaminated. Posters are making comments that are out of character of the authentic authors. The goal seems to be to get everyone distracted from the main purpose of this site. If you are making a post that seems to be in line with the purposes of this web page, and then someone quotes you and attacks you at the same time---it is best to assume that the attacker is an imposter (even if it is not). Its time to clean house and rid yourselves of these individuals who only want to see people on this site argue. Stay focused on why you are here--try your best not to respond to negative comments about you or your post(s) (keeping in mind that its probably not an authentic poster anyway). I am going to conclude that anyone who bashes this post is an imposter, and if you are not an imposter---and you are bashing other people---YOU JUST DO NOT BELONG HERE ANYWAY AND IF ENOUGH MEN, HERE,JUST SIMPLY IGNOR "YOU", "YOU" WILL EITHER STOP YOUR BASHING (imposter or not)OR "YOU" WILL LEAVE--HOPEFULLY FOR GOOD!

p.s. Caution: some imposters are over "friendly" as well or overly righteous (ie. "I am the good guy here and you are the bad guy. More people on this site like me than you"---sounding familiar to anyone here in particular; or this one: Oh--he's just jealous of what me and you have; or, thanks for being there for me...etc...PLEASE!!!!!;or this one: I'm only here to help others and share my knowledge with them so they can be a better person. All you want to do is hurt other people.). Now, that I have mentioned this, I am certain they will attempt to watch-out for this dead give-away, also. So, who can be trusted? Good question. JAMES?

...still another glorious proclamation.... The imposter is annoyed because another poster is not in agreement with his last post and states boldly to another "MAN": "Well-at least I have you". RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRight!!!!!! This is way out of character from the authentic poster......sounding a bit "same-sex" oriented here along with the previous "overly friendly" examples given earlier. Easily, one of two things can be assumed here: (1) Either the gay community is "moving in" and they want to make your posts sound suspiciously "QUEER"; or (2) the intruders are heterosexuals enjoying your posts and laughing at your hardships.

...still another glorious proclamation.... The imposter is annoyed because another poster is not in agreement with his last post and states boldly to another "MAN": "Well-at least I have you". RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRight!!!!!! This is way out of character from the authentic poster......sounding a bit "same-sex" oriented here along with the previous "overly friendly" examples given earlier. Easily, one of two things can be assumed here: (1) Either the gay community is "moving in" and they want to make your posts sound suspiciously "QUEER"; or (2) the intruders are heterosexuals enjoying your posts and laughing at your hardships.

I would like to clarify. This site IS for ANYONE who needs support. I believe all are welcome here. Yes, even gay men. I am NOT gay, but I want to let it be known that I support gays rights. The reason I have to say this is it seems that there may be some confusion due to the TROLL on here that is using my name. Although this TROLL might be very ill and confused I have no doubt that he/she could benefit from the forum. I have recently posted some types of emotional vampires and I believe this TROLL falls into the fourth catagory. I want to clarify further that I had NO intention of sounding "gay" in regards to my response to Mark. I am not gay, and I don't believe Mark to be gay. So, enough with that. Please disregard the next post where the TROLL will attempt to label me as --imposter--. Notice the choice of word here. I M POSTER. I AM POSTER. This should be a clue into the mind of this person.

MIke@SacTown

I would like to clarify. This site IS for ANYONE who needs support. I believe all are welcome here. Yes, even gay men. I am NOT gay, but I want to let it be known that I support gays rights. The reason I have to say this is it seems that there may be some confusion due to the TROLL on here that is using my name. Although this TROLL might be very ill and confused I have no doubt that he/she could benefit from the forum. I have recently posted some types of emotional vampires and I believe this TROLL falls into the fourth catagory. I want to clarify further that I had NO intention of sounding "gay" in regards to my response to Mark. I am not gay, and I don't believe Mark to be gay. So, enough with that. Please disregard the next post where the TROLL will attempt to label me as --imposter--. Notice the choice of word here. I M POSTER. I AM POSTER. This should be a clue into the mind of this person.

Which Mark, Mike lol.. Anyone who knows me and a few do know my original post if its GAY so be it lol. Man if my orignal post was gay I'm really in the dark hahahaha!

I take all the negative crap with a grain of salt. If a posters comments have meaning to me I may reply if not I won't. I saw a post about BB yesterday I read it I had nothing to say about it. BB can take care of himself he's a man. The troll/poser has no effect on me none play nice later.........end of line

PEACE!!!

Mark, I did not write that. This is the troll using my handle. I am not going to respond to this any longer. If everyone will read my post about emotional vampires it should be completely apparent to anyone that has a brain.

Mike -The REAL one.

MIke@SacTown
Mark, I did not write that. This is the troll using my handle. I am not going to respond to this any longer. If everyone will read my post about emotional vampires it should be completely apparent to anyone that has a brain.

Mike -The REAL one.

Mike really matters not who knows what motivates posers to pose maybe they like to hear themselves talk.

MIke@SacTown

Mike -The REAL one.

--imposter--

Next

[/quote]

--imposter--

web counter html code
myspace web counter