SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ive returned. Looking back on my life with the ex.

Hey guys, im back. For everyone on here that gave me advice you will be happy to know im moving forward. Yes, my ex did make contacts as to "try" to be friends. I couldn't handle that after all the devestation she put me through, I find out through sources that the guy she originally left me for is paying her rent, which she kept secret, and her new boyfriend, a much younger guy, is being fed the same horse$hit i was. Not only that, but her idea of friends was telling me she loved me and wanted to leave him. I had enough, being nice wasnt a option anymore. I told her i had to leave, my life was in constant turmoil and a sickning reminder of how i was played. I left her to never look back. This was a couple months ago, she has made no contact other than angry texts about me leaving her because I was the only one she trusted. Now looking back on everything, what was i thinking?! I knew this girl was a ex drug addict, a runaround, had multiple failed relationships including a marriage, a child whos father is unknown, got locked in a mental institute for 3 months and diagnosed with several illnesses, a con artist. She told me these things herself. From watching multiple videos and doing some in-depth reading, i realized i was stuck in a mode of trying to recapture the beginning. I was unhappy for years, the person she "became" for me to fall in love with, was not the real person, this person faked it to snare me, then fed off my uneasiness and pain. The relationship relied on making her needs met and keeping her happy. Its hard to take, but its true. Then i was replaced because i called her out on too much and kept a eye on her. In one of the last conversations i had with her months back she claims she was learning, and not the same person. Croc of $hit, I learned and im not the same person, i had to open my eyes. Im so much happier that its over.

Re: Ive returned. Looking back on my life with the ex.

Chris,

Great to hear you freed yourself from the clutches of evil.

Looking back, we often realize how blind we have been. It is only then that we can see clearly through the fog we have been put in.

Now that you're free, live your life as it should be.

I'm glad that the fog has lifted for you!!

web counter html code
myspace web counter