SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Homosexuality--a Dsyfunctional Behavior--Lacking Character

Quote: Mike@SacTown Oct. 27, 2013 6:52 AM

the homosexual's quote:

"who wants control of the board..through trolling?

Who has..in the past been reluctant to give up on dominating the forum?
Who has been relentless in trying to engage in dysfunction interaction?
Who has manipulated to become an ally?
Who's false self are you interacting with?

The lack of character of a few men have been exposed on this forum. I invite the men here to not forget and remove the wool that has been pulled over your eyes."

This particular homosexual "begs" the question and at the same time reveals his intentions, dysfunctional behavior, lack of character and attests to the fact he is not the only "gay" trolling this site.

First: "Who wants control of the board..through trolling?"

Comment: "the POLICE are in the house! has never accused the homosexuals as
striving to control through trolling. This homosexual is just
revealing his own intentions.

Second: "Who has.. in the past been reluctant to give up on dominating the
forum?"

Comment: He is indicating his persistence and restates the intention to
to dominate the forum--seems to be very preoccupied with this
intention.

Thirdly: "Who has been relentless in trying to engage in dysfunction(al)
interaction/?"

Comment: The homosexual, here, views his own behavior as both relentless
and dys---WHAT? DYSFUNCTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fourth: "Who has manipulated to become an ally?"

Comment: Let me see now---just who might that be? Sure---Santa Clause!
I just knew HE COULD NOT BE TRUSTED!

Fifth: "Who's (whose) false self are you interacting with?"

Comment: This is certainly an example of a well thought out question. Work
with me here..."false self...interacting with"----I have it---
UTTERLY SENSELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%+++++++++

Sixth: "The lack of character of a few men have been exposed on this
forum."

Comment: As the imposter both asks and answers the question at the same time
---he is indicating his (their) own lack of character and admits
that there are a few of "THEM" on this forum. Furthermore, since
homosexual behavior is deviant in nature, thus needing to be
hidden from the public view for fear of ridicule, the homosexual
uses the word "exposed"---noting that there must obviously be some-
thing wrong with such an indecent preoccupation with same-sex
partnerships.

Seventh: "I invite the men here to not forget and remove the wool that has
been pulled over your eyes".

Comment: Seems to pride himself on his own manipulative behavior.

Note* The homosexual who posted this trolling soliloquy doesn't appear to be as educated as the troll posting under the first "the POLICE are in the house!" entry where "THEY" were first exposed. The more intelligent homosexual on the other post expresses himself with just a bit more sense--even though he is still a LIAR! This particular post we are focused on here seems to be posted by a homosexual with a less than desirable background in education. So, we have 2 different homosexuals posting under the same "handle"---one being somewhat more educated than the other (they're taking turns).

Re: Homosexuality--a Dsyfunctional Behavior--Lacking Character

Please, do yourself and us a favour, and stop this "who controls the board" commenting. It is becoming childish.

Use your energy for the betterment of this world, it is necessary.

Polypurebread,
You crack me up.. comic relief ;)

Jack the younger
Please, do yourself and us a favour, and stop this "who controls the board" commenting. It is becoming childish.

Use your energy for the betterment of this world, it is necessary.

----thank you Jack the younger. Before anymore posting on this site--will be happy to send a rough draft to your email for further approval! (and so--who was it that you said was controlling the board again? I didn't catch that.) Did I suggest that you must post only what is desirable to me? I do not remember ever going to one of your threads and TELLING you to turn the TV off. It's a very big board Jack the younger---its simple--when you see an author you do not want to read, just don't click on it! If my post is offensive to you because of the nature of the topic---post your own thread supporting homosexual rights (If your not sure how to show your support of the gay community--see Mike@SacTown in an earlier post by "the POLICE are in the house! He did a terrific job of showing his support for the gay community and invited all homosexuals to this particular site to seek healing, advice, and what not. He made it very clear to everyone that although he was not gay--he did support homosexual rights. Prehaps you have something in common with Mike as far as supporting the homosexual community.) ....Although, I do seem to recall the following words written in big bold letters on the home page: FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN.
Of course, if a homosexual is posting on this web site, and is NOT trolling, but instead is using his own authentic post--do not believe this would fall into the same category at that point; then I would think you would be correct in telling me to leave the homosexual community alone. However, that is not the case Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. ...by the way Jack the younger---have you noticed something a little unusual here with the inconsistency of Mike@SacTowns' posts. In this particular post that is being commented on (the one at the very top--the main entry)---the troll seems to heroically be anti-homosexual with his accusations. But in an earlier post (as mentioned above) made by "the POLICE are in the house!" Mike@SacTown strongly supports homosexual rights: Two different posts by Mike---1.) Loudly proclaims to be against the homosexuals (this is the post I covered in detail above--which is contaminated; and 2.)The other Mike strongly supports gay rights in the earlier post made the other day--posted under "the POLICE are in the house!"---also another forgery. Here you have 2 different posts made by 2 different homosexuals hi-jacking another person's name. 1 appears to be more intelligent than the other by far--but both--at this point not appearing to be very bright at all--either of them.

Furthermore, now that you have gotten me started here, so to speak, the post I am commenting on at the top (the main entry)...clearly my speech indicates an anti-gay tolerance. Mike@SacTown replies to my post stating: "Pollypurebread--you crack me up"---indicating his disapproval of my comments. If Mike was really against the homosexual community--like his post indicates from the onset (the main entry post)--why is he attacking me this way? Why not comment: "Hey, I really am against the gay community. You are not doing my anti-gay stance any justice! I am not for homosexual rights! Instead, he simply attacks me like I do not know what I am talking about. Seems to me that we would both be on the same side here and would be able to come to some sort of agreement that maybe I just jumped to conclusions to quickly. Face it Jack the younger, or who ever you are--you simply are clueless--not childish---just clueLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT

For the new members. This man has been doing this split personality paranoid two step within this forum for virtually YEARS! Unfortunately we are witnessing a predictably sad "cycle" of symptomatic escalation.

Over time I personally have developed a certain empathy for those who suffer with mental and personality disorders to a point. It is a process. I believe in the end it is all about personal responsibility and discipline for each one of us to heal from our brush with insanity, and the same is true for those who endure the symptoms of insanity itself. I believe compassion is essential for our healing. The tide flows both ways. At least in my book.

I am not perfect. I am just a man.

Mike, man to man. I see your pain. I cannot help you. It is an inside job. We are ready when we are. It takes courage to man up and be responsible. It is that simple.

I can only hope that in the future you can treat yourself and others better.

BB, Man???? or is it Child? Or person behind the mask? no need to reply its more a statement .... end of line

PEACE!!!!!

Mark (upper case)
BB, Man???? or is it Child? Or person behind the mask? no need to reply its more a statement .... end of line

PEACE!!!!!
A traitor among the wounded.

web counter html code
myspace web counter