SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike@SacTown

I would first like to thank James for making this sight. I stumbled on it back in April or May and visit now and again. I am still married to my "narc" and have found great insite here.

But, I have come back to see a lot of drama around this "mike". It seems as if he posts something and then calls himself a imposter or troll. I don't get it.

maybe he could explain? or if anyone else has a reason why he behaves so strangely? maybe he is a narcissist himself? He does seem to be a bit self-righteous although that doesn't mean he is pdi, or does it?

Re: Mike@SacTown

21st century schizoid man?

Derision is an absolute "red flag" of the personality disordered. The nuts and bolts of the "whys" will forever elude us as in the end it quells of certain self destruction. That is one truth we do "know".

Why a person would enter the ranks of the wounded with intentions that are less than honorably loyal in intention to our fellow mans suffering is bewilderingly uncharitable. To give such a person the legitimacy of validation would be a disservice to the purpose of the forum and an insult to the members who seek solace in the companionship of the simpatico we share.

What is entirely apparent is the self hatred and bipolar nature of the comments demonstrated thus far. They have now entered into the realm of so far and away from the purpose of the forum that James provided for us that it has now entered into the dimension of the nonsensical, and possibly insane.

The future of this is absolutely certain. Respect yourself enough not to watch.

Lots of newwww users very little content reminds me of congress..............end of line

PEACE!!!!!

Birdyboy..

Try to space out your posts better.. how else are you going to hide the fact that you are posting under other names.. how many names are you using I count around 5 or 6.. ;)

Why people still talk to you is beyond me.. your MALICE was exposed in the Ann please thread.. you need some serious help.. as I've said before.. this forum can't help you.. you are well out of the scope of help here... ;)

MIke@SacTown
Birdyboy..

Try to space out your posts better.. how else are you going to hide the fact that you are posting under other names.. how many names are you using I count around 5 or 6.. ;)

Why people still talk to you is beyond me.. your MALICE was exposed in the Ann please thread.. you need some serious help.. as I've said before.. this forum can't help you.. you are well out of the scope of help here... ;)

Robble, robble, robble.....

this is looking like romper room

Yepper Mr greenjeans.

MIke@SacTown
Birdyboy..

I've reserved my right to not specifically name or cast blame to anyone. I also reserve the right to not embark on a fools errand. To whomever composed this, I have nothing to defend. I'll repeat my standard reply to idiocy ....riiiight!

...thinking this thread is broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can't stop laughing.

Mac

The boy speaks a lot of truth and honesty.

You cant just sack a man who disagrees with you

Mirror
Mac

With every attempt to be respectful here, "Mirror"...AKA "The New Me", Your last post is not clear....

Troll
Mirror
Mac

With every attempt to be respectful here, "Mirror"...AKA "The New Me", Your last post is not clear....

That is because Mirror and BB are on in the same "Troll". BB ahem Mirror will never make sense because he cannot or will not come to the reality that he is disordered himself.

MIke@SacTown
Troll
Mirror
Mac

That is because Mirror and BB are on in the same "Troll". BB ahem Mirror will never make sense because he cannot or will not come to the reality that he is disordered himself.

--imposter--

web counter html code
myspace web counter