SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Admittance, seeing through the cracks.

Has anyone experienced this? A cold blank stare where she tells you what she thinks and even warns you. Mine did this on several occasions, during arguements, or when she was leaving someone or felt they betrayed her. I seen this multiple times, the last time she left her new boyfriend and tried to sleep with me, for the sole reason of "feeling close to someone" . Afterwards she spaced out, and told me, "if anyone knew how my mind thinks, or how i truely am, no one would ever want to be with me, i cant trust anyone, and no one would want to trust me, everyone in the world is $hit, and everyone is disposable and replacable to me". Another time, same scenario, she spaced out and confessed "im so intelligent that i can weave my way out of situations, im cunning, and i like to f-uck with things" This actually scared me, it was like seeing a confession from the devil inside. It made me uneasy. In these confessions she would also admit to having no shame, remorse, conscience, or morality. After these confessions she would shell up, become enraged, and want me to leave immediately. One uncanny thing i remember during these episodes, i could be hurting, but i was never mentioned. Either it was a confession of her evil ways which she would seem smug about, or a confession of inner hurt, sometimes she would shed a tear. Then catch herself saying "tears are weak". Has anyone else seen this?

Re: Admittance, seeing through the cracks.

Yep.......basic BPD.

Yes I have seen this and worse, believe me. Listen to me carefully Chris. You should be scared and listening carefully to that instinct of fear. That look is the look of a truly cold blooded reptile heart and the words are words of true hate. Perhaps not hatred for you specifically but a true hatred of the world in which they live, and you are in it. Put some real distance between yourself and her. They are dangerous.

Birdboy0
Yes I have seen this and worse, believe me. Listen to me carefully Chris. You should be scared and listening carefully to that instinct of fear. That look is the look of a truly cold blooded reptile heart and the words are words of true hate. Perhaps not hatred for you specifically but a true hatred of the world in which they live, and you are in it. Put some real distance between yourself and her. They are dangerous.

BB is right Chris, I sleep with a loaded automatic and two clips so think about your true feelings then go with that. You will never be able to understand the insane unless you go insane. GTFO STFO and protect yourself.

end of line

PEACE

PS this is not a game

I did not want to scare the boy. I saw every bit of that but I could make her cry.......she always pulled the crying is weak card....

Mine slept with a fully loaded auto 9mm AND a ready to go riot pump. Lucky me.

I think my ex was a PD mutant. She had huge traits of npd, bpd, and hpd. My good friend told me when she was put away in the institute she was diagnosed with mild schizophrenia , manic depressive disorder, and extreme bi-polar disorder. She admitted to some of these herself. The schizophrenia im not entirely sure about. I would say it seemed more to me like schitzo-effective. Either way, she was totally insane. I could honestly say, i wasnt afraid of her. I know she would never become physically violent. But emotionally dangerous.

Most of the time the afflicted has one or more comorbid issues. Mine was dx'd bpd......could show a lot of HPD but that is normal with bpd. However.....I am convinced she was hard bipolar. I met one during the wrecking times and called her out on it........yep, bipolar. I fled that one.

Physical shiat.......my ex really put it to every close relationship. Even tossed a five gallon bucket of drywall mud through her 2nd husbands windshield as he tried to flee. I never got the physical abuse......she may have known I would hit back. She wrist rocketed a black walnut into the head of her first husband......I got a lot of stories over the years and they checked out. They are fully capable of a physical attack. Never drop your guard. I mostly got passive aggressive bs.

I marked the bad times on a calender......got so I could predict the next episode within 2-3 days......that is not bpd.

Thats wild. I know my ex was capable of violence. She threatened to stab me once, when i called her out on her bull****, she held the knife as i was calling her out. I simply sat down and lit up a cigarette. I didnt provoke her, but i knew she was full of hot air with trying to scare me off. I did not fear her, she was a cerebral predator.

Mine always tried to bust my balls for not standing up for her. My view was always.....you stirred the shiat.....you deal with it. She never understood that when I gave a man my back I had just dismissed him publicly. And few men cross that line. And if they do you might have a problem. She always wanted a fistfight show in her honor.

Chris,

You got to see her authentic self ..then she reverted back to her false self... you are quite lucky to have witnessed this.. you saw the innerworkings of a personality disordered individual... now.. get the f out!

Im out my friends. I plan to stay out.

web counter html code
myspace web counter