SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How do u deal with a narcissistic ex who hates you one minute then loves you when you have feelings?

How do you handle a narcissistic ex who won't acknowledge they are wrong? That think everything bad that's happened is your fault and is asking to meet up and talk but won't tell you what they want to meet up and talk about? Despite being treated so bad, in between it she was so loving and affectionate and told me she loved me literally 100 times a day. I still feel love (or is it the effect she's had on me and I'm confused?)and I've been ignoring her but am finding it hard not to agree to see her and see what she wants to speak about.

Re: How do u deal with a narcissistic ex who hates you one minute then loves you when you have feeli

Lee
How do you handle a narcissistic ex who won't acknowledge they are wrong? That think everything bad that's happened is your fault and is asking to meet up and talk but won't tell you what they want to meet up and talk about? Despite being treated so bad, in between it she was so loving and affectionate and told me she loved me literally 100 times a day. I still feel love (or is it the effect she's had on me and I'm confused?)and I've been ignoring her but am finding it hard not to agree to see her and see what she wants to speak about.

Lee, sit down and really assess what you want. Don't go with your emotions or the pull of being sentimental. We tend to block out the bad memories and focus on the good.

What is your gut telling you to do? What do you want out of your life? Focus on yourself. What is best for you?

They keep you in a fog. They confuse us. They dangle the carrot and then pull it away. It is hard to rationally evaluate our situations with them.

So, preserve yourself and your life.

Re: How do u deal with a narcissistic ex who hates you one minute then loves you when you have feeli

Lee,

I fully agree with NLB, he's given you real truths.

I would add these things to ponder as you decide how to proceed.

* Any meeting you agree to will be designed to benefit her and not you! This is why she is being evasive. They like to meet face to face in order to read and manipulate you. She wants to see if there is vulnerability in your eyes.

* No narc will ever be truly concerned for your life of feelings they simply miss the connection and the control that they lost over you.

* The ultimate goal is to ensnare you once more in order to reap NS from you.

* Forget entirely about getting her to admit to any wrongdoing, she never will. You don't get closure with an NPD woman, ever! You have to decide to move on without closure from her. You are the sole source of closure here, grant that to yourself and be rid of her forever.

* No contact is the ONLY path forward if you are to have a life.

There, I just saved you the $4,000 I spent in counseling to learn those things, lol
Best of luck, be strong!

Thankyou for your response.
I met her the other night to see ehat she wanted, my curiosity got the better of me and shes not taking responsibility fully but agrees she was at fault for somethings.
Shes telling me she loves me, misses me and not to be sad. Im finding it really hard because I still love and care about her alot. I miss ht egood times when we were alone. I find it hard to think about bad things, they are not entering my mind at all all thats coming into my head is the good.

Now she hates me again. Talk about mind ****ery!

web counter html code
myspace web counter