SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Imposter using my name

I have been away from the board for a while now.. and I see that people are using my name.. Most know my point of view.. so use caution when you see something that isn't right

Re: Imposter using my name

--imposter--

Why am I the only one suffering from this? This is definitely narcissistic abuse.

MIke@SacTown
--imposter--

Why am I the only one suffering from this? This is definitely narcissistic abuse.

--imposter--

MIke@SacTown
MIke@SacTown
--imposter--

--imposter--

--imposter--

Why do I do this to myself?????

MIke@SacTown
MIke@SacTown
MIke@SacTown
--imposter--

--imposter--

--imposter--

--imposter--

MIke@SacTown
MIke@SacTown
MIke@SacTown
--imposter--

--imposter--

--imposter--

Imposter

MIke@SacTown
MIke@SacTown
MIke@SacTown
MIke@SacTown
--imposter--

--imposter--

--imposter--

Imposter

Imposter

Lol... we can do this all day.. how much time you got ;)

Is there an echo in here?????? Dammit!

Stop it Mike! This isn't funny at all. I'm trying to read the board and YOU keep distracting me. Thanks bud. a55hole.

EFFIN Fed Up!
Is there an echo in here?????? Dammit!

Stop it Mike! This isn't funny at all. I'm trying to read the board and YOU keep distracting me. Thanks bud. a55hole.

Sure thing Jack ;)... looks like the trol is getting angry.. poor baby ;)

Mike. Just let it drop. I'm reading the board too and your posts keep hitting the top of the index every five minutes. Just let the troll go. Grow up man.

Anonymous
Mike. Just let it drop. I'm reading the board too and your posts keep hitting the top of the index every five minutes. Just let the troll go. Grow up man.

-troll-

MIke@SacTown
I have been away from the board for a while now.. and I see that people are using my name.. Most know my point of view.. so use caution when you see something that isn't right

What you mean is you haven't used your "handle" for a while now. You've been here.

Stop being a jerk and let it drop Mike. you are just as guilty as the trolls here for letting this continue.

Anonymous
MIke@SacTown

What you mean is you haven't used your "handle" for a while now. You've been here.

Stop being a jerk and let it drop Mike. you are just as guilty as the trolls here for letting this continue.

MIke@SacTown
Anonymous
MIke@SacTown

Mike,

Whenever on any "free" forum you must know how to protect yourself. Google IP addresses and other ways to see how to do this. Many people think they can hide and troll sites and the web without getting tracked/caught. Sorry but with the many tools we can use today on the web, this just keeps getting harder and harder for them to do..

Hope this Helps

Note: I believe this site does need a Moderator to oversee the activities on this forum. But that is up to the owner of this site.

Hi James (blogger). Although I sympathize with Mike and wish him well. I have to say that your info is incorrect. It is nearly impossible to find out who someone is by an IP address. You need a court order to do that.

With that being said I think the board needs a moderator. This is ridiculous.

Peace.

Thanks for your support guys..
This site was a huge part of my recovery...
I'm no longer in need of it.. but helping the suffering men is something I'd like to do...
Sad state of affairs
The trolls are perpetuating suffering in a healing environment... that is evil

That's right but all the person needs to do is fu*k-up one time...

Get it?

Also to note IP addresses do give some "infor" that doesn't need any legal action..

Get it?

No need to be nasty James. Just sayin'. I've been in the legal field for well over 25 years now and your info is incorrect.

Get it?

Anyway, just stop paying attention Mike and let the board return to it's natural state. Don't feed the troll.

web counter html code
myspace web counter