SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A HUGE pardigm shift!

Hi Gents, and best wishes! I have posted on here several times, and as I've said I Lived EVERY last little detail and experienced EVERYTHING in EVERY one of "James" videos...right down to being followed after our "break-up"....she brought her new victim into MY bar, MY "Cheers "! I was completely disgusted as the guy she was with I had seen around for several years, and I always considered him an "AFC", or "Average frustrated chump"...a Panty sniffer, or something along the lines of a closet perve. I wasn't mistaken...he was posting pictures of the the ex, in a bikini, with his hands by her crotch, or with her laying on her stomach sunbathing. She no doubt had NO idea he was taking pics of her, much less posting them online.....how classless. Anyways, while she was seeing the chump, I caught her on plenty of fish....what a surprise- I had EVERY reason to suspect she was doing the same ( online fishing) the entire 3 years I was with her. I recently drove by her house as I was in the area anyways and I was coming home from another state. Her house was a mess...just as it was when I had met her. All of the idiotic work I put into that place, and she let it go to Hell...again. Her room BTW was akin to something from "Hoarders". The clothes were so deep, I literally almost fell on my face after getting tangled up with so many things on the floor.As I passed, I realized something..a fact; She is in the same mess, and probably always will be. She may have gotten over on me, but she is stuck in the same mess, and she always creates a mess.Meanwhile, I am MOVING ONWARD and UPWARD! I have been viewing "james'" " What are you doing to improve your life" etc...and I finally feel rid of, or leaving that experience totally behind me. Now, I wrote a piece about her on cheaterville..a website. I did not say ANYTHING that wasn't 100% true. The question is should I feel guilty? Again, I wrote facts.PERIOD.My best friend, a class woman, has told me no..I should not feel guilty. What do you guys think? I know she has been researched on the site many times, and I wouldn't doubt for a second that she is checking to see if she is on there...no doubt.

Re: A HUGE pardigm shift!

60panhead
Hi Gents, and best wishes! I have posted on here several times, and as I've said I Lived EVERY last little detail and experienced EVERYTHING in EVERY one of "James" videos...right down to being followed after our "break-up"....she brought her new victim into MY bar, MY "Cheers "! I was completely disgusted as the guy she was with I had seen around for several years, and I always considered him an "AFC", or "Average frustrated chump"...a Panty sniffer, or something along the lines of a closet perve. I wasn't mistaken...he was posting pictures of the the ex, in a bikini, with his hands by her crotch, or with her laying on her stomach sunbathing. She no doubt had NO idea he was taking pics of her, much less posting them online.....how classless. Anyways, while she was seeing the chump, I caught her on plenty of fish....what a surprise- I had EVERY reason to suspect she was doing the same ( online fishing) the entire 3 years I was with her. I recently drove by her house as I was in the area anyways and I was coming home from another state. Her house was a mess...just as it was when I had met her. All of the idiotic work I put into that place, and she let it go to Hell...again. Her room BTW was akin to something from "Hoarders". The clothes were so deep, I literally almost fell on my face after getting tangled up with so many things on the floor.As I passed, I realized something..a fact; She is in the same mess, and probably always will be. She may have gotten over on me, but she is stuck in the same mess, and she always creates a mess.Meanwhile, I am MOVING ONWARD and UPWARD! I have been viewing "james'" " What are you doing to improve your life" etc...and I finally feel rid of, or leaving that experience totally behind me. Now, I wrote a piece about her on cheaterville..a website. I did not say ANYTHING that wasn't 100% true. The question is should I feel guilty? Again, I wrote facts.PERIOD.My best friend, a class woman, has told me no..I should not feel guilty. What do you guys think? I know she has been researched on the site many times, and I wouldn't doubt for a second that she is checking to see if she is on there...no doubt.

I did the same on cheatersville and its to late for you to take it off the net I found my post about nark on another site...... My brother told me he thought it wasn't a good idea and I'm telling you the same. Don't lower yourself to her level Id take it down......... end of line

web counter html code
myspace web counter