SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Narcissistic girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I broke up 2 months ago, there were many reasons but mostly being. Very controlling, physically and mentally abusive, never listening or caring what I say or how I feel and always putting me last. (Just a few reason why I think she's narcissistic)After ignoring her she came back to saying she loves me and misses me. Then the next day be off with me saying she can't forgive me for breaking up with her and throwing her out(even though I was physically and emotionally abused and always pushed out by her and I've had to get over everything she's done to me)so I'd ignore her again and then she'd come back saying she loves me again. I love her too, very very much and I've told her to the point I've exhausted myself telling her. I feel like I have to because it's like she never listens.

This week she said she wants to work on things again (we are living separately)has help get things like furniture for my new home, bought me a new phone and calls and texts me all the time. I feel there are insecurities in her so I've told her and told her I love her and want to make her happy and am always here for her.
The other night we went out to eat and she was hugging me, kissing me and constantly telling me she loves me. Yesterday she wanted to see me again but this time showed me no affection. No hugs or kisses. I really love her and think she's beautiful and was trying to get hugs and kisses and she said 'stop being needy'. I was quite upset by this. Sometimes she's all over me and I never say anything like that I show love and affection back.
She said today she's sorry she's tired from work but I don't know what to do. Be loving and affectionate?or hold off and be told I'm being off with her and why aren't I showing her love?i can't win.
She's telling me all the time she loves me and misses me,doing all the running coming after me. Buying me gifts and asking to spend time with me but I just don't know what to do. Nothing I ever do is good enough? I want to make it work this time so am trying to be more concise rate and not argue with her but she sometimes makes me feel like I have no energy and bewildered in what to do?

Re: Narcissistic girlfriend?

Lee
i can't win.

No, you can't; she won't let you.

It's all about controlling : she controls how you feel by playing with your emotions all the time.

You need stability from a partner, but she only confuses you, to keep you in the fog, and get her way. You even question yourself most of the time.

Let her go, she is not worth it.

Also, it will only get worse...

web counter html code
myspace web counter