SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Farmer and the Cow

Hi all,

Some things occurred to me last week so I wrote them down in this analogy. I hope that it speaks to someone.

Farmer and the Cow

There once was a farmer in search of a cow. Not just any cow would do. This cow had to be special. The farmer was quite specific about his needs. So he sought high and low in search of the perfect cow. He surveyed dozens of cows, but rejected them all as unsuitable. Then one day he finally found that very special cow that met all of his needs, this one was perfect. So he invested in this cow and trained it to understand what he expected. And, in short order the cow was producing large volumes of rich nourishing milk. The farmer was well pleased with his new cow. He loved the cow because it supplied him with such rich wonderful milk. The cow was contented because the farmer was happy.

But the farmer grew ever more demanding, requiring more and even richer milk. The poor cow struggled to keep up with these demands. Eventually, the exhausted the cow’s milk production diminished causing the farmer ever more displeasure. The cow, aware of the farmers frustration tried harder and harder to produce more rich milk, but failed. Depleted and exhausted the cow fell into a deep depression because it could not please the farmer.

The farmer grew more and more frustrated with his cow as it failed to keep up with his demands. Rather than reduce his expectations of the cow, he punished the cow for being a bad cow. He no longer loved the cow because it was not behaving as he intended it to. Eventually the farmer became so angry with the cow that he simply walked the cow out to the road and locked his gate. The cow wandered away, dejected, devalued, depleted and lost. Since the cow had no value to the farmer any longer, he forgot all about it. Soon the farmer was off searching for another cow to fulfill his need for rich wonderful milk.

This is the relationship cycle of a narcissist. They are destined to seek out only those that can serve their purposes, never seeing them as a person with strengths and weaknesses, hopes and dreams. They are simply an object to be used and discarded when no longer of value to them. There is no depth or meaning or genuineness to the relationship other than the narcissistic supply gained. This sad and empty cycle repeats until the narcissist can no longer attract her cows. This self inflicted prison will leave a trail of heartache and ruined lives for her victims and unending, dark emptiness for the narcissist.

12/03/13

Dedicated to the prevention of abuse of us cows.

Re: The Farmer and the Cow

Awesome piece of work, BTDT!

Re: The Farmer and the Cow

more like....

Special Pig

Farmer Jones got out of his car and while heading for his friend's door, noticed a pig with a wooden leg. His curiosity roused, he ask, "Fred, how'd that pig get him a wooden leg?"

"Well Michael, that's a mighty special pig! A while back a wild boar attacked me while I was walking in the woods. That pig there came a runnin', went after that boar and chased him away. Saved my life!"

"And the boar tore up his leg?"

"No he was fine after that. But a bit later we had that fire. Started in the shed up against the barn. Well, that ole pig started squealin' like he was stuck, woke us up, and 'fore we got out here, the darn thing had herded the other animals out of the barn and saved 'em all!"

"So that's when he hurt his leg, huh, Fred?"

"No, Michael. He was a might winded, though. When my tractor hit a rock and rolled down the hill into the pond I was knocked clean out. When I came to, that pig had dove into the pond and dragged me out 'fore I drownded. Sure did save my life."

"And that was when he hurt his leg?"

"Oh no, he was fine. Cleaned him up, too."

"OK, Fred. So just tell me. How did he get the wooden leg?"

"Well", the farmer tells him, "A pig like that, you don't want to eat all at once."

web counter html code
myspace web counter