SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Conditioning and grooming

My ex triangulated me with two different ex boyfriends she kelt talking to, one she "claimed" was using for his money, the other was totally naive to her ways since he was new. I got to know her pattern well, she would break things off, blame me for this and that ( or blame the others while she was dating them, then come back to me, since nothing was her fault ever), then take the next guy in line waiting, whether it be me or the last supply before me, reidealize, then wait and see if the last supply "learned their lesson" after a few weeks, then repeat the cycle. Complete insanity. Im so glad opened my eyes. Its been such a relief these months that its been long over. But, have you guys experienced this too?

Re: Conditioning and grooming

Triangleation is a known PDI trate that you seem to have grasped.

They do it as both a control device ( keep those hooks in) and as a escape route from commitment.

Months after my PDI threw me over, she told me very passionately, that the "door is still open" - ok you think except not only was she now in a seeminly comitted relationship but she had just made a married man leave his wife of 40 years and move in with her.....

So no, the door wasn't open.... Just in her mind. And no I didn't fall for it - but it confused the heck out of me then.

I have only recently found out that my mother used the same pernicious device on both sides of the family to isolate my father and I - only in talking to aunts and cousins now am I learning the extended length of her manipilations. One of her sisters STILL won't talk to the other because of my mothers lies. My fathers side is gone except for one cousin I accidentally met at my fathers funeral. ( she was only here from Australla for HER fathers funeral - which I didn't even know about )

It's a nasty- nasty - nasty device.

My ex would do the same exact thing.

It was her tool to use in order to pull other men/supply in closer so they would not slip away, keep their interest high while giving me the silent treatment for 2-3 weeks to punish me for no reason. (doing this gave her the time and space she needed in order to be with another supply) There is a period when they Groom/train you for these things and actions for months or even years until you just accept it morally and in general. Before you know it in time you will be saying "Ok have fun" with a smile after she tells you she is going to go have sex with another guy. That is what happened with me guys, but I grew a pair of balls and wouldn't take it any longer, no more lies, manipulations, and when you do that too much you get discarded and left scratching your head.

I believe she had usually 2-3 men waiting around. I would catch her sending secret texts ext. and when I was on the out she would send me odd texts in order to keep me on the hook, tell me what I did wrong and it would almost always include me admitting to things I had never done. This is their cycle.

I would erase her number and stay away from even talking to her.

Knowing what/how she is will not save or help you they are toxic to everyone around them.

Sammy
My ex would do the same exact thing.

It was her tool to use in order to pull other men/supply in closer so they would not slip away, keep their interest high while giving me the silent treatment for 2-3 weeks to punish me for no reason. (doing this gave her the time and space she needed in order to be with another supply) There is a period when they Groom/train you for these things and actions for months or even years until you just accept it morally and in general. Before you know it in time you will be saying "Ok have fun" with a smile after she tells you she is going to go have sex with another guy. That is what happened with me guys, but I grew a pair of balls and wouldn't take it any longer, no more lies, manipulations, and when you do that too much you get discarded and left scratching your head.

I believe she had usually 2-3 men waiting around. I would catch her sending secret texts ext. and when I was on the out she would send me odd texts in order to keep me on the hook, tell me what I did wrong and it would almost always include me admitting to things I had never done. This is their cycle.

I would erase her number and stay away from even talking to her.

Knowing what/how she is will not save or help you they are toxic to everyone around them.

great post. same happens with me but i flip out even though i tell myself im gonna just be happy she spends time with me every now but after weeks and weeks of waiting and then suddenly she says to come over and you miss the invitation and she invites over another guy instead thats when i go into a rage lol

Dude read my story from awhile back, it only gets worse.

She has you in her web and is using you for just laughs. Watch the video here on 2nd guessing yourself. You don't want to be "That" guy.

IO went back and forth with mine for a year and a half. even got close to her family.

They live 2 lives, 1 personal, and 1 private. But they like to merge the two until they cant merge any longer, what I mean by this is, How they get their fix of supply is by creating drama or an intense emotions only two people create with intimacy (only fake intimacy on her part) these raw strong emotions create the best supply and sex so they are in a constant up and down pattern with all men in their life, and when you are dripped dry, and things settle with you, she puts you on the bench and places the next person up to create more drama (likely the same things she told you, she will say to the next guy, then the next, then the next ext. she will even learn from you and use your words and steal them to use on the next guy). 1 person is in her personal life while 1-3 others are in her private life. and they cycle which ones they are with, what roles they play in their f u cked up movie they make of their lives. Everyone including parents and co workers are props in their movie of the month/months until she gets new charectors/actors to play the parts she has invented.

These ups and downs create huge amounts of peptides which are chemicals our body creates, they feeld good, and bad, but we get incredibly addicted to them, our body wants them so this is why we cant stop thinking about our abuser because as we even think about her, our body makes peptides which make us feel horrible, and when they finnaly call us our body makes good peptides. these intense emotions up and down gets us hooked so bad our body hurt from the addiction. And our bodies don't know the difference between the good feeling peptides and the bad feeling peptides, so it will take what it can get at the time, this is why we cant stop thinking about them when we are away.

Break away from the cycle my friend and love yourself. My was a very beautiful european, made good money and was a sex freak. But I have too much pride in myself and had no idea what she did to me until I was out of her web.

Do me a favor and read an article written by Dr. T, She specializes in these types of girls, the article is called crazy bit ch the musical, this opened my eyes when I read it.

http://www.shrink4men.com/2012/03/08/crazy-bitch-the-musical-the-abusive-womans-script-and-why-she-wont-be-different-with-the-next-guy/

web counter html code
myspace web counter