SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my narcissist exgirlfriend may be in danger

she is grooming a guy she met a long time ago at a mental hospital. he threatened to kill her years ago. they lasted like a week then she bailed on him. it is now years later and he is even more of a loser constantly ranting about being alone and hasnt had a job since 2006 i think hes like 30 years old now and a druggy. i was with her on and off all this time. she has sex with all sorts of people and gets her stuff stolen etc. the guy is brain dead and believes that she loves him etc etc. she does this with tons of guys. i told the retard what she was doing even and hes so stupid and creepy he didnt understand it and is now posting things on facebook about her like hes madly in love with her. hes bad news and extremely desperate. she tossed me out to get with other guys a month ago. i see this specific guy as a danger since he is going to have to do something crazy to travel a hour away to get to her place and then shes gonna kick him out and he will have no way to get back home. she has a tendency to be physically abusive and very cold kicking men out in the middle of the night. she has a lot of knives etc in her apartment. what should i do? she wont listen if i tell her to stop. i really o believe she is gonna mess with the wrong guy and end up murdered and this is the type of guy.

Re: my narcissist exgirlfriend may be in danger

There doesn't really sound like there is much you can do. They sound like they both should be locked up.

Re: my narcissist exgirlfriend may be in danger

The clue is in the thread title EX girlfriend - she's not accountable to you, nor you to her ANYMORE!

Put the shiny armour back on its stand And

STAY THE FRACK AWAY from dangerious people.

You are not responsible for her life..... You've aired you're concern that's all you can do! Shes a grown adult, I know your a kind caring person but this train wreck is destined and you will just be seen as interfering in their "perfect love". Stay out - keep you safe.

web counter html code
myspace web counter