SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Success Stories?

Have anyone had any success with not coming across a Narc or finding a good mentally stable woman due to finding out about this site? I was just wondering if anyone had any success stories?

Re: Success Stories?

Not yet, my friend. But hopefully soon.

We could use a blog area on the site for those who are dating or looking to get in a relationship, when I feel the time is right I'll be doing one.

Gabe,

I think the bigger danger, even worse than running into another PDI woman is not taking the time to heal and learn about yourself first. I'm 18 months apart from my ex narc, divorce pending, 3 months to go. And I still feel like I need to grow out of certain attractions that tend to make PDI fodder. I'm a fixer, a rescuer, always trying to help others. PDI women pray on us nice guys. I never want to give up my personal power again. So I've been studying personal boundaries and where compromise is healthy and where it's not. Until we all have a firm grasp of this as well as the tactics and manifestations of the PDI woman, we're at risk of repeating old habits. I'm going to think about dating soon, but not yet.

" PDI women pray on us nice guys"

Why the pray on nice guys? don't they see that as a weakness?

Being a nice guy makes you a "mark".

they cant feed off someone who has self esteem and a life and friends. they go for the weak emotional guys. any resistance to their **** and you get dumped.

web counter html code
myspace web counter