SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abused and raped

Yes I did say raped!
I was in a car crash that left me with a shattered tail bone. I was almost paralyzed after my spinal surgery but with determination I walked out of the hospital 72 hours later. My partner put me to bed gave me my max dose of pain medication and waited till I was drugged. She entered the room threw off the blanket and had her pleasure then left me there bleeding from my staples. When I was able I called a family member to "rescue" me and between us we sent her packing. That was 9 months ago and it wasn't till November I found out she was sexting and masturbating for other men on a web cam over 6 months prior. She has left me scared to be intimate with another woman...I feel dirty and ashamed that I climaxed. I suffer trust issues and even get to such a depressed state that I have even had suicidal thoughts!! Im seeing a therapist and Im trying my best to overcome. It was none consensual sex yes it was rape!

web counter html code
myspace web counter