SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how many narcs have you dated?

me personally i believe i dated two full blown narcissists and a lot of girls who were full of ****

one of the narcs was a one night stand. she was around 30 years old. i believe she was staying at her brother's apartment. she looked part asian maybe part mexican. she wasnt very skinny. i met her on craigslist. i know shes a narc because she was a professional liar yet lied badly because it was so exaggerated. it was obvious she spent most of her time if not all of her time sitting around lying to random people on her phone. she made it obvious she recently dumped another guy and he didnt know it yet and was still talking to her. she did this with me too. although it was a one night stand she continued to act like it was all ok and we were still going to hangout more. when we first started talking she would randomly hang the phone up on me and when i called back she acted like nothing happened. after we messed around she stole my sock and lied to me to get me to leave. the other narc was a woman from a mental hospital. she had a long history of using people and trashing them. same thing pretending to have serious relationships while then dumping and cheating on them. then getting rid of them. she does similar things sitting around her apartment telling everyone around her especially over the phone bullcrap lies and lame stories that she exaggerates of her former glory days. basically these people sit and rot and live in delusion and when they make things a reality by reliving events those events are actually very shallow and fake. so literally 5 years of telling people a story of when she ran off to travel for 2 months. or a guy she dated for a few months years ago or someone she met years ago. pathetic stories like these fuel her when in reality its just sad. i watch them grow old and rot living in delusion screwing people over.

the rest of the toxic women i dated i believe have other problems like just being a selfish backstabbing ***** but not narcissists.

Re: how many narcs have you dated?

I dated two. The last one was a covert. The other was a overt. The overt was blatant with her ways and methods so she was easier to spot. I left her quickly. My last ex, the covert, hid all this until i got too involved and it was harder to leave. I find out later, they used to go to high school together and hated one another. Small world huh?

None but my last experience was with a BPD....diagnosed when I forced the issue.

2 and I befriended one for a short while, what happen? She told me she was bat chick crazy.

Both of my really long term relationships in life were with borderlines. I dated many normal women and they just didn't keep my attention. So, that would be my fault.

They both ripped my heart out at different points of my life.

NoLongerBeaten
Both of my really long term relationships in life were with borderlines. I dated many normal women and they just didn't keep my attention. So, that would be my fault.

They both ripped my heart out at different points of my life.

Borderlines are especially pernicious. And deadly. After the ltr with crazy I am able to detect imbalance fairly quickly. A week with a second one set off the alarms and I vacated. Two others I actually got to admit to being "damaged" (their words) on the first date. I am pretty direct now when I smell a rat. I believe the two thought the door was opening for a sympathy play.

web counter html code
myspace web counter