SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Ex-Narco after three months visits me with her narco grandmother on Christmas day.

Whats up with the instant messenger you dont have Skype? I am midex.mccrann on Skype if anyone wants to talk to me I think I can help alot of guys because having no legs to actually do any work on my project the last three months after all the blood was sucked out of them and depleted by a Narco I decided to just go study Narcos for about 3 months like a professional., while yes still working and doing domestic things but I guess I closed about 200 hours on Narco studies.

=================

I didn't let them come into the house, allowed them stay in the car outside and smiled/without-teeth and after about 90 seconds I had left them with no entry option so they drove off politely, merry christmas to you too you narcos. I feel sorry for the mother in between....she became a shizophrenic but is not a narco. But the grandmother is as well...

After that her sms's began for first time in three months.

So, I wrote to her bascially about 20 times while she was sending me about 30 messages I didn't read one of them but accidently saw one of them that said, "Do you realise I love you?". Everytime I heard my iphone go off I just wrote a new version of the same thing about her having an escape chance for happiness if she goes gets therapy from a female psychologist with experience in NPD.

I held my ground and my last sms to her, the same gist as all the others was this one -

"Mel, what you are in right now is a Narcissistic Supply Depression. All the cocks and dicks you were ******* over the last three months, not one of them called you on Christmas Day because not one of them gives a **** about you. And you realised that and then out of desperation hunt out your old victim Jake, to come and suck your **** and make you feel loved. But I dont love you anymore. Now, you either go **** some junkie in the street, or you go get a therapist. I told you I studied for you for three weeks of my ******* life to find a solution for you and I found it. You need find an NPD therapist."

And that resolve and brick-wall I have thanks to you James and all your videos that set me straight after three years with that Narco lunatic I am free without children involved and without her getting my house, FREE!!!! And I thank YOU James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My Ex-Narco after three months visits me with her narco grandmother on Christmas day.

She is a professional practicising veterinarian. The Narco always has an "Island of focus". In her case it is the vet clinic. She keeps that stable so the money is stable. Then outside of that it is total sex chaos and cheating and lying and having affairs with married men while lying to me and bla ba bla ******* bla.

James, when I get a big lump sum come in here one day I promise you I wont forget you man. You SAVED MY LIFE.

You must have SO MANY friends because of this sacrifice you have made in putting it into words.

I am not here to bother putting my story into words. There is no need to. She is 100% ******* Narco. If somebody wanted to know what my girlfriend of 3 years was like I just go show them your 17 part series on Narcissistic Personality Disorder and say to them, "See that guy? He dated her before me I am guessing. I am pretty sure he is talking about the exact same ******* ********

web counter html code
myspace web counter