SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cluster B question

Can someone explain cluster B's and someone who is pathological? Like if someone fall into cluster B they would be BPD,APD, HPD, or NPD what would make them a sociopath or a psychopath?

Re: Cluster B question

I know alot of pd disordered individuals have alot of overlapping traits. I could see alot of traits in my ex that made it hard to pinpoint just one. Alot of them are like that though.

Re: Cluster B question

In my case she was just 100% NPD as described in all 1000 videos on youtube, just 100%. So I never even got confused about what she was the moment I discovered James' series on NPD on youtube it was like he must have dated the same woman, he was talking about exactly the same woman in every single example and case of her character, it was her 100%.

So there isn't much confusion in identifying an NPD once you got one. I think Sociopath/Psychopath is harder to identify if you have one. So you may have one but then you just dont know...that might meen you actually have one.

But in the case of NPD if you have one it is just so obvious once you have got that data to reflect back on and then compare it to the traits and behaviours they tell you of what is an NPD you are just like, "Wow, that is my girlfriend he is talking about, 100%."

With the NPD, when you are comparing the evaluations to what you went through, you won't be having any doubts like, "Oh, I can see SOME of her traits were like that but my story is a little different". Its not like that. The most weird thing about being with an NPD is that she is exactly the same as all the other NPDs. Its an actual person repeated in all the NPD women who make victims who then go write about what happened to them. Its all exactly the same woman.

Then it gets more interesting. The reason the guys here all just keep saying RUN, DONT ANALYSE HER MORE, RUN, is because the NPD is the wickedest capturer of a man's soul. It is part and parcel of her routine. She KNOWS you are going to go through alot of pain leaving her. She KNOWS she has GOT YOU. She KNOWS that you would rather die than lose her exclusive ***** she pretends is exclusively yours.

**James I notice you have a bot on swear words. This is not a family channel mate. I dont see the point or benefit of that. This is the internet. ANd if you are censoring words is just ridiculous. People come here totally broken and then have to deal with censroed words? Almost everyone totally broken is going to swear. Its just oxy mornic to censor words in this forum.

web counter html code
myspace web counter