SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How long did it take you to sleep with them?

Narcs use sex as a tool. A bait trap, a thing to withold, a way to end disputes with no resolution, a mind game tactic ect. But how long did it take you to sleep with them? Did they initiate it? With mine it took a matter of mere hours, with her totally initiating sex. Did you see this red flag?

Re: How long did it take you to sleep with them?

Original Chris
Narcs use sex as a tool. A bait trap, a thing to withold, a way to end disputes with no resolution, a mind game tactic ect. But how long did it take you to sleep with them? Did they initiate it? With mine it took a matter of mere hours, with her totally initiating sex. Did you see this red flag?

Mine took me home the first night and had me sleep in another room....second night BadaBing! It was all on. I think she raped me. She never used sex as a punishment as she was always too horny. She wanted sex even when mad at me. Very odd. I think she saw it as the ultimate control tool but never withheld it. She would initiate it whenever she was upset. Always happy to be a cumdumpster. She was diagnosed BPD and there were some other things present that I never understood.

Here is a red flag for you! First time I met her she had two guys cornered in a bar that quite obviously wanted to be somewhere else. Then she noticed me and attacked. I got her phone number and got up to leave with her following me out to the bike asking where I was going and other things. I told her to get on, hold tight, and shut up with a smile. Never say that to a BPD! They do it. A fairly normal woman would feign insult and be looking for you the next time. Never had one climb on before. Always worked to weed out the crazies. NPD types would be left in the parking lot screaming at you as you rolled away.

it took a couple of days of inviting me over during the day. then she wouldnt stop insisting i spend the night which lead to her laying there. i started feeling on her and then she took off her pants

I'm sure that I slept with her within the first week of meeting her.
It would have happened the first night...but...

I met her in a bar, we had some mutual friends and she sat next to me in a booth. She was beautiful. We made a few comments to each other, but we didn't say a whole lot. I just came out and asked her bluntly if she needed a ride home. She said yes. Well, we started making out in the parking lot on the way to the car and I locked my keys in the car. I had to call her a cab.
If it wasn't for that we would have slept together the first night.

She told me that she loved me a couple of weeks into seeing her. Everything was so intense. I loved it. She was sexually all over me. I felt like a kid in a candy store.
But, I knew something wasn't right with everything. I was in denial. I just somehow knew that it was a trap. Once the thought crossed my mind while we were having sex, "what are you going to do when she takes all of this away? How will you handle it?"

Once she got what she wanted she did take it all away. Then she told me that "things change, get over it." I hate those words.

It took me 3 weeks. I thought she was worth it a put in the work. She never used sex against me. We had it all the time and it was the best I ever had. It was for her too. You can tell when they love it. We were always so attracted to each other and I can say, honestly, there were no other guys. Physically she was all about me. Emotionally too but not all the time. She was just very selfish and controlling and took me for granted too much so I had to throw her out and end it.

Now she says she still loves me but can't be in a relationship with me. I don't know what she wants from me. Last night she got in a fight with some ***** in a club. (She got a big mouth)He grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor and it was me she came to for help. Calling me at 2 am expecting me to protect her(I would by the way)if she doesn't wanna be in a relationship then why come to me expecting me to put myself in danger and protect her?

Sounds like your narcs were a little different than mine. In the beginning, sex was plentiful. When we finally moved in together it declined. She claimed she wasnt really a sexual person. Only when she wanted to be really. If i tried to coax her into it, i was told "thats all you want from me!"

Yeh mine first nigth, like 2 hours yeh. But I had known her for a week living with her but there was no romance because was a client-vet relationship.
As soon as I told her I had fallen in love with her she was in bed.
And she cheated on me later it was first night with all of them too.

web counter html code
myspace web counter