SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
so i know where my ex is...

she traveled a hour away on christmas to **** the guy she cheated on me with in 2011. the past few weeks she was with some random guy. just looked on the guy's facebook yesterday. he wrote "love for christmas" i didnt get that. then 3 hours ago he wrote hes sleeping with the girl of his dreams. theyll probably be together for a few days or possibly weeks or maybe god forbid months. im hoping it ends soon.

i went to her apartment the past 3 days and it was empty and nothing moved. that means she been with him for 3 days now.

i called a few hours ago and they tried to return call. im glad they didnt. i just want her back home. im still in shock more than mad at the moment. i dont like that guy though hes a methhead 30 year old loser and shes 24. she has another guy she is probably going to run to next in a different state that she just added.

but i know that guys a pervert so hes probably doing all sorts of perv stuff to her... fml

i really need to forget about her

Re: so i know where my ex is...

She sounds like a d I c k head. Give her a beating and give him a beating too. Give them both a good beating then they can **** each other.

I've read all about this ***** with all these other guys. She's an attention seeking little ***** I'd never condone hitting a women but eneough is eneough she needs to learn some respect and consequences.

yeah she turned a entire apartment complex on me last month and earlier this month. her dad is pretty weird. hes pushing 50 and has a online girlfriend in thailand. yesterday i looked out my window and her dad pulled up outside my house and started staring while eating a ice cream cone. he is fairly friendly to me but he will talk about shooting me and beating me up with a bat if his daughter decides to hate me. i called her phone nonstop earlier this month and he brought her over to my house so she could threaten me with her apartment friends. now his daughter is a hour away being a slut. i used to send him facebook messages all the time complaining about her but he said he never got them when i mentioned it in person. i think hes probably lying about that lol. i know years ago he used to get mad about all her slut behavior now it seems like he goes a long with it so she doesnt hate him

yeah shes hugely disrespectful and is pretty secretive about all the guys she has been with. theres a few i wouldnt have known about if i wasnt stalking her at night and banging on her door when she brushed me off. if i didnt know about a few other guys id really be ****** about this guy shes currently with.

Their driving you mad! Give her a smack in the face and give the new f u c k piece a beating as well. Then maybe you can move on from all this.

Possibly next time her apartments empty. Get a super soaker pump action water gun fill. It with dog s h I t and water. Kick her door open or break in some other way. Wear overalls, gloves and bags over your shoes and spray her home with dog s h I t. Her clothes everything. If not pay someone. She's pushed you too far my friend!

web counter html code
myspace web counter