SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quick Question on false self?

Is the false self whatever the Narc mirror from the victim? and the true self is evil?

Re: Quick Question on false self?

false self is used to give he victim what they want. true self doesnt really care about the victim and is looking for the next supply while the victim plays with the mask of the false self. once the mask is gone the narc is indifferent to the victim and bails. i dont consider it evil just doesnt care and likes to see you jealous and in pain since they dont really care and the false self is just feeding so the true self has fun with it by being abusive.

So these people are just abusive and manipulative and the fact that they are always on the move to something better is what make them pathological (sociopath or psychopath)?

Gabe
So these people are just abusive and manipulative and the fact that they are always on the move to something better is what make them pathological (sociopath or psychopath)?

Socio and Psycho are in the same family. But NPD is a very very identifiable trait. If you have been with one you will fall off your chair at how every other person who describes their experience with one will be like they are telling the same story, like they must have been dating/married to the same woman you were Its unmistakable.

That documentary Dear Zachary, I think she was NPD. So bare in mind they can and do kill. But the documentary doesn't share enough about her to get some real data so I had to kind of guess from her phone call recordings and things. That documentary should have been two times longer.

Sociopath and Psychopath are distinctly different but in the same family.

I've found this to be true. My ex, a psycho-sociopathic extreme narcissist was clever in adopting my ideals, and violently reflecting them back to me(through dramatic speech and rage) as if to force the belief that they are actually her own ideals.(I hate to use 'her' to describe that entity. Its not even a human)

After the show off, like multiple personality, she turned to my friends and start flirting and laughing off. It was as if she didn't care whether I brought her drama or not, but as long as I would question, she would display the extreme show of righteouness and upholding of ideals.

Their true selves could very well be an evil upon humanity so large that poisons and spits on every good value we hold about ourselves.

Evil that I've found in these entities is far beyond description, yet they live lives as perfect socially accepted individuals with earned credentials.

These ones don't care if they are discovered as evil by their victims. They do extra hard work every day to secure and maintain a clean and shining societal image, which has become very easy now through networking sites like Facebook.

Is this the essence of their control? the ability to find there true selves? and getting their way with others?

Yeh Akhilesh, I have never known consciously a sociopathic woman. I have known one man I think was a sociopath. But I dont know if you are describing an NPD.

And also I thin that the woman we fall in love with was actually her real self but she can't sustain it. I think that for therapeutic reasons alot of academics (who are 99% of the time interested in the topic because they were personally touched by it) have decided to believe they fell in love with a false-self.
Look maybe I am wrong and just going through my own grieving process but I think that the one we fell in love with was the true them but then something happens and devaluation phase begins and then its just never look back all hell.

People who say that we fell in love with a false-self. I dont know man. I dont think the heart is such a fool.

Gabe
Is the false self whatever the Narc mirror from the victim? and the true self is evil?

it is even more demented than that .The True Self is the one you fell in love with, the true her. But she can't sustain it.
Thats the problem why all victims find it so painful to leave her.
You didn't fall in love with the wrong person. Its just that she can't sustain it.

She will destroy you, destroy your career, and destroy the both of you together just so she can blame you for everything having been destroyed She wants to kill herself but lives every day being a professional doctor and putting on an image to the public that she is totally in control (I am talking more about the Covert Narco).

If you have a dream or hobbies or friends, she will take them all from you, destroy them all. It doesn't make sense because she hurts herself by destroying your business and your career and dreams she is destroying the "us". Why? Because the part you dont understand is that she has no plans for you for her future. She has plans to marry the Blond Prince. The millionaire blond prince who is going to come and take her away, and he will never come, and she even knows that. In fact she HATES you because you are not the perfect Blonde Prince Millionaire she wrote for herself, the one who will save her she thinks.

She doesn't see a relationship as something that you enter to then go and build with. She sees a relationship as something that is meant to solve everything for her. Don't mistake that for thinking she is some lazy ***** who sleeps all day. Some might do that. Others will have an obsessive compulsive attention to CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN and be medical doctors. But outside that profession when she comes home she just looks as you as the piece of **** you are, never good enough to accentuate her, its all your fault. Rememeber - SHE IS NEVER WRONG. Its your fault. Notice that if she ever apologises she will later exactly retract it. Its a game, to keep you as her victim ****** The only thing that will get her to respect you and think that she was wrong is to LEAVE HER.
The only way you can get the respect of a Narco ***** is to LEAVE HER. If you stay she will think you are a weak loser. If you go back to her she will think you are an even weaker loser. You leave her, you leave her, and you leave her and you NEVER look back. THEN finally she will love you.
THAT is the sick demented ****ed up brain of the Narco.
I promise you, when she starts the devaluation phase on her next boyfriend she will be telling him how he is only HALF the man you were, and that she misses you and that she is only with him because you refuse to talk to her ever again, and that she is only with him because she has nobody else, and that he is a **** excuse for a man, that he is not even a man but a little boy and she is so depressed and she has a little boy as a boyfriend.....and where will you be? FREE.

web counter html code
myspace web counter