SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
She expects me to protect her still

My ex girl called me the other night at 2am expecting me to run down to where she was and protect her. My battery had died and when I woke in the morning I had 10 missed calls and a text from 2am asking me for help and to come quick. I also had one from 8 am asking me to go her place.

When I woke and charged my phone I got the messages so I called her to ask what's up. She said she got into an argument with some scum bag in a club (she's got a big mouth) and he grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the floor. She expects me to come down there and put myself on danger for her, deal with this scum bag and drive her home.

thing is if I got the message earlier I would have gone there and killed the guy I'd still protect her. I still want to find out who is now and beat the living **** out of him. I still love her and can't stand the thought of her getting hurt.

Was she just attention seeking. She has a dad who is young eneough and fit eneough to look after her if she needs it but she wants me she said 'I could of phoned my dad but I want you'.

Also she's randomly asking me to go her place. She says she loves me still but can't forgive. ME for finishing with her and throwing her out so just wants to be friends. I can't be just friends withher I love her too much.

If she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me because she can't forgive me (I've forgive her for all the emotional and physical pain she's caused me because life's to short)why is she wanting me at 2am to protect. Her and asking me to go to her place?what the hell is she trying to do to me? I love her and would die for her and protect her like a shot but I feel like I'm being f u c k e d around and I don't understand why or if she even realises what she's doing to me.

Re: She expects me to protect her still

Okay man,

While the woman i just left doesn't want me to fight anyone, at one point when she threw me out she still expected me to pay the bills. Expected me to evict this guy she let move into the house for her. Still expected me to look after her daughter. Even though I was a total crazy, evil Anti Christ that was ruining her life.

Let that sink in a minute there.

Dude, this woman is getting herself in trouble, next time tell her to call the cops. She shouldn't be starting trouble anyway and it's not your responsibility to bail her out. Men naturally want to protect women, but some women just like some men get themselves in trouble. Just like with the woman I mentioned above, you have to say, "You know what this isn't my problem and given the way you treat me I have not interest in helping you." That is assuming she is even telling the truth, like the man i evicted, she fed me a bunch of bull **** that I found out later wasn't true.

Best advice, next time she calls don't answer the phone. Women like this are like vampires and you can't let them in. If you must answer, tell her to call 911 and then hang up and don't answer again.

She is seeing another guy now but he's a useless *****. Guy is scummy as well doesn't even look good or dress good. Can't believe she's gone from me to that in. A short space of time. The guy can't even drive either. That's why she still comes to me looking for protection.

Still she insists on big gin this guy up like he's some sort of great guy who makes her laugh. What a load of bull sh1t!

I am not surprised, but you could look at it this way.

If she goes after *******s and losers and she doesn't want to be with you, it means you are probably a decent, hard working person.

Like I said before, man, next time she cslls, tell her to dial 911 and hang up on her. It's not your problem anymore.

web counter html code
myspace web counter