SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
you get to see my narc ex and a few guys she with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG1AQeZCy1c

Re: you get to see my narc ex and a few guys she with

Just looked, my friend. You can do a lot better than THAT!what a bow wow! Not just that but from what you say she's a ***** too. There's lots of nice girls out there for you better looking and better people too you just gotta heal first. I know I do too!

Hey what you think about mine expecting me too look after her at 2am?(I'm that much of an idiot over her if I got the message soon enough I would have. How do we stop these women having such an effect n us?)

Lee
Just looked, my friend. You can do a lot better than THAT!what a bow wow! Not just that but from what you say she's a ***** too. There's lots of nice girls out there for you better looking and better people too you just gotta heal first. I know I do too!

Hey what you think about mine expecting me too look after her at 2am?(I'm that much of an idiot over her if I got the message soon enough I would have. How do we stop these women having such an effect n us?)

I can answer that. Its basically trying to recapture what once was or what we thought was. You want them to view you as someone valued should be. But we arent. We wont be. No one will. Its that constant want of validation. Thats why it hurts us so much when they leave with someone else, smiles and all. Because after we were trampled over it seems almost inhuman to walk away like nothing happened. Its not real guys, you have to remember that. They will continue the cycle over and over. Its not our fault for caring and loving a person, that shows we are normal. They arent, thats why they dont care.

im moving on from this im tired of her ****. bye guys. trash cheaters no matter how lonely you are. they are a waste of time and you deserve better or at least to spend yor time better than giving it to them.

Hope you will be ok, my friend. Focus on you. Good luck.

web counter html code
myspace web counter