SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
obsessed with chico california

i made a thread about this a long time ago. i have several exgirlfriends who have been to chico california which is across the country. we are all from texas. anyway, my main narc exgirlfriend will not stop obsessing over chico. she went there for a few months when she was 19. she is now 24 and still will not shut up about it. she has all the same old chico friends every time she makes a new facebook.

she seems to actually not want her so called real friends on her facebook that she talks to in real life. she uses her facebook mainly to collect chico people and exboyfriends.

right now my narc ex has been with a a guy she cheated on me with in 2011 the past week. after watching her facebook its clear she is fixated back on chico and i have no doubt she is getting bored of him. she posted a picture with him then deleted it. she seems to have went through the worshiping love stage in 5 days and now its dying off fast but it could still last a few weeks longer.

the main problem with her is like i said she is constantly looking for new supply and since shes schizophrenic and not just a narcissist she gets even more anxious. i wish i could slap the shiet out of her and make her just stop the behavior but then shed call the cops on me immediately and run off to another guy yet again. im not even joking i got in a fight with her months ago and she immediately added the guy she cheated on me with from years ago. then i got in another fight with her and she immediately went to go hangout with him.

just like wtf. who the hell obsesses over people she barely knows for 5 **** years. one of the fights i got in with her was about her telling some of these chico guys she loves them and adding all these guys. when i asked her about this crap she said why do you care? what does it matter? i know if she eventually ever does go to chico again its gonna be stupid and she will be back within weeks or months after letting guys use her for sex so she can hangout with them.

she does this with people places and things. concerts, events, traveling, random people, etc. its like shes a crackhead

i mentioned before how she will backstab close friends in order to hangout with strangers. this is why she gets her stuff stolen all the time and hangs out with people all day that do not benefit her life at all like people from her apartment. they all have families shes like this single crazy woman who makes them food and sits at their house all the time.

Re: obsessed with chico california

Sounds like the game....key Is for us to allow no second chance. She goes and she is gone for good.

web counter html code
myspace web counter