SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
silent treatment

silent treatment always seemed stupid to me but my god when theyy are with a new guy that is bad. if shes with her dad or friends i dont care if she constantly gives them the phone but my god when shes with boyfriends and she gives them the phone it shuts me down quick where i back off simply because i know if i feed her then they will be together longer lol so i keep my distance so she can turn on him faster. i mentioned this before one time she literally took her phone around her entire apartment complex letting people yell at me cause i wouldnt stop calling lol. then she came over to start crap with my family rather than get the cops on me.

yet she has no problem calling the cops at least 3 times a week to start shiet. i hate narcs. i want to be a narc killer when i grow up

Re: silent treatment

Chris. You are feeding the beast. You need to stop allowing yourself to be used by her. Its hard, trust me i know. But you are feeding her ego! By you not letting go is showing her shes worth something to someone. You are showing these guys "she must be a great catch because he cant let her go". This woman surrounds herself with men to make her feel alive. You are just another cog in that warped fantasy in her head. You will never get validated as a special person. Im telling you, if you want to kick her in the teeth so to speak, vanish! It hurts their ego.

OC is right. Just turn on your heel and find gold in another woman. Anyone asks you about crazy ex your answer should be "who?".

I agree with chump. But man, i know how painful this is. Trust me I do. Chump remembers my pain when i was simply known as "chris" on the board. My ex triangulated me for a entire year, my head was spinning over and over and i kept asking myself "why did she do this?!" The guys here remember my story. I was a different guy then, it took me a long time to heal, and honestly i still am. But not so much as before, i still ask for insight on topics and things my ex did to this day. That void and memory never truely fades away. But its better to have those painful memories than to keep making new ones. Get what i mean? Its a learning experience. You gotta realize she will not change for you, the next guy is no different. She will not have that happy fairy tale ending that she found mr right and they will run off happily ever after. They always will find some type of flaw, or just get plain bored. Then on to the next.

Think of her as a machine, a souless machine. She needs fuel to keep running. Whos providing the fuel?

You are correct Chris...they will not change but you have to. I was demoted to friend with primary benefit bu it came down to http://www.rottenecards.com/card/13893/with-a-backstabbing-bitch-like.

I got a lot of "no one else would put up with my ****" combined with "you are a foolish man".

Chump, that reminds me of what my ex said too. She also told me. "Yeah well who else would put up with my $hit?" Even when we were out, she would put me up on a pedestal sometimes in front of people and jokingly say "yeah he puts up with all my $hit, hes great". I think of it now.....that wasnt a joke, more of a sarcastic remark in her mind that i was just her puppet. If only they knew what "$hit" she was referring to. I couldnt even begin to explain. I sure did put up with alot, too much, and i got absolutely nowhere with all the energy, hopes, explaining, and love i invested. I broke the cycle, now im free.

They go out of their way to set you up for a slapdown. Mine had a birthday and I went overboard to make it good. Her son's came next and I participated all the way. Mine was next and she played " you have a birthday coming up don't you?". Fine....from there on in all I heard about was how hard she was going to party with her girlfriend on her birthday the day after mine.

The morning of my birthday I called her and said let's have dinner....it is my birthday....she said fine. I showed up on time and was told she was exhausted.....had to sleep. Two hours later she woke and we went to celebrate my birthday....HA! She ******* the whole time to the point where I was about to pay for dinner but decided not to.

Next night she is out to celebrate her gf's birthday and I am to pick her up at a certain time. I show up to find all of them flashing boobs to the bar.

Great women these....

Wow man. What a b itch. My ex was pretty crappy when it came to my birthdays, she would buy me nice gifts though, i can admit to that. But when it came to spending time with me she would either gripe about it the entire time or just didnt want to.

Ill never forget what she did to me. She bought me tickets to go see my favorite band, which is Motorhead. I was super excited to go, she reluctantly came with me. I wanted to get closer to the stage of course, and there was this drunk guy pitting around people, being that drunk guy watching the opening band. No big deal, not a concert without one of those guys, he was just "that guy". My ex grabbed this guy and threw him to the ground suddenly. He got up and explained he was just a bit drunk and having a good time and theres no reason to be a ****** while shes in his face pushing him. I stepped in immediately of course and asked him to just move to another spot. The guy was drunk and didnt want to so i told her we will move somewhere else.

She threw a fit that i didnt kick his ass, called me a bunch of names, started yelling, took off to the bar and got drunk. Now i didnt want to get kicked out fighting some guy that my ex decided to start stuff with. Even before motorhead started, and there was guards everywhere. I spent the entirety of their set in the lobby talking to her.....i missed their ENTIRE set. The entire time in the lobby and on the way home, she was angry. I never forgave her for that.

Mine would always buy me lots of gifts and a cake and candles for my birthday. It was the same at Christmas she would always over do it with gifts for people. I think it was to make herself look good. She only seemed to care about how sweet, generous, thoughtful and great everyone thought she was. She would want to do, literally everything for everyone it was always to make herself look good.
One birthday she got a call off her sister. Her boyfriend at time had been thrown out by his mum. In a shot my girl was like 'tell him to come here he can stay at MINE'! Not OURS!MINE! Everything was Her her her. This was on my birthday. She didn't even ask me. I had this scruffy bum and her sister in my house for 3 months this time. Taking advantage. Doing nothing, sitting around my house, not washing, not paying for nothing. Then a year later (this year) the same situation happens again with her sisters new boyfriend. This time for 4 months. Resulting in me throwing them all out. My girlfriend included, out of my house and the end of the relationship.
She would want to do everything for everyone to make herself look good. All these people did was take advantage. They were never there when anyone else needed anything but she would just always be on some mission to do everything for everyone to make herself look and feel admired. These ppl just took advantage and milked for everything they could but as soon as I said a word it was ww3.
Now, after calling me the other night. Expecting me to go and kick some guys **** who had pulled her hair and thrown her to the ground in a club. Telling me I make her feel safe and she still has feelings for me and talking on the phone for 3 hours she's started I ignoring me again. I refuse to initiate contact with her anymore. She really plays with my mind. I don't know if she's busy or she's doing it on purpose because it's all or nothing. SHE either contacts me 50 times a day telling me she loves me, wants to see me and wants us to be ok. Then she will hate me. BE smug and patronising to me and ignore me.

Some girl asked for my number the other day and asked me on a date. Next time she asks to see me I don't know weather I should say 'no can't see you. I have a date' with most girls it would probably give them a kick up the **** but I don't know if with someone like her it will just make her vindictive and want to try and hurt me.

i hate narcs. i want to be a narc killer when i grow up[/quote]

Its a guy on youtube call Narc slayer, look up Wardrumsfire he's like James but I little bit more hardcore

all i know is when my narc ignores me she is planning or doing 1 of 3 things. shes either cheating on me, planning on running off and cheating on me, or just planning on hanging out with other people before cheating on me, lol. a while back before i knew for sure she was cheating on me like a month and a half ago she would ask me what i was up to while she was ignoring me for weeks. she smirked and said i was probably masturbating all the while knowing she was having sex with another guy. it has now been 7 days that my ex has been with this methhead an hour away/ i remember when she cheated on me with him in 2011. it was so pathetic i wasnt even jealous. i just told her not to ruin her life by dating him lol. no normal girl would date that guy. theyre like 2 idiots. theres just too much stupid between them to have a functioning relationship.

what i really hate is her dad ignores me online when i send him messages. same with a few other exboyfriends of hers. ive sent some of them messages for a year on and off and they never respond yet we all see each other on her facebook fighting for her attention lol.

sometimes i like to think i know her better than them but we all know shes a mental slutt and im still shocked by her behavior. i think its pretty sad when i think a girl who doesnt run off and cheat is extraordinary and only a fantasy lol

Dude. The men are her life force. She loves the attention, if it was sunlight she would be burnt basking in it! You gotta stop feeding her ego, let the other guys feed her ego. In her mind you are all one of the same. You arent special to her chris. Trust me, and neither are they, so dont feel bad. The sole purpose is to just make her feel shes "worthy". You gotta stop making her feel that way.

Chris
all i know is when my narc ignores me she is planning or doing 1 of 3 things. shes either cheating on me, planning on running off and cheating on me, or just planning on hanging out with other people before cheating on me, lol. a while back before i knew for sure she was cheating on me like a month and a half ago she would ask me what i was up to while she was ignoring me for weeks.

I think that they do ignore us when they are cheating. I think that their inner shame causes them not to want to face us.
Things will be great between my wife and I, then, whamo, out of the blue she quits talking to me.

I can tell when something is up.

This really started like 6 years ago. She would come home from work and I would ask her how her day went or try to hug her. She would get mad.
Then, I logged on to check emails and there were two emails from guys thanking her for her online chats.
When I questioned her about this, she got angry and acted like she didn't know what I was talking about.

They are so sneaky.

web counter html code
myspace web counter