SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
They want to look good in front off others and don't give a sh1t about hurting their 'loved ones'

Mine would always buy me lots of gifts and a cake and candles for my birthday. It was the same at Christmas she would always over do it with gifts for people. I think it was to make herself look good. She only seemed to care about how sweet, generous, thoughtful and great everyone thought she was. She would want to do, literally everything for everyone it was always to make herself look good.
One birthday she got a call off her sister. Her boyfriend at time had been thrown out by his mum. In a shot my girl was like 'tell him to come here he can stay at MINE'! Not OURS!MINE! Everything was Her her her. This was on my birthday. She didn't even ask me. I had this scruffy bum and her sister in my house for 3 months this time. Taking advantage. Doing nothing, sitting around my house, not washing, not paying for nothing. Then a year later (this year) the same situation happens again with her sisters new boyfriend. This time for 4 months. Resulting in me throwing them all out. My girlfriend included, out of my house and the end of the relationship.
She would want to do everything for everyone to make herself look good. All these people did was take advantage. They were never there when anyone else needed anything but she would just always be on some mission to do everything for everyone to make herself look and feel admired. These ppl just took advantage and milked for everything they could but as soon as I said a word it was ww3.
Now, after calling me the other night. Expecting me to go and kick some guys **** who had pulled her hair and thrown her to the ground in a club. Telling me I make her feel safe and she still has feelings for me and talking on the phone for 3 hours she's started ignoring me again. I refuse to initiate contact with her anymore. She really plays with my mind. I don't know if she's busy or she's doing it on purpose because it's all or nothing. SHE either contacts me 50 times a day telling me she loves me, wants to see me and wants us to be ok. Then she will hate me. BE smug and patronising to me and ignore me.

Some girl asked for my number the other day and asked me on a date. Next time she asks to see me I don't know weather I should say 'no can't see you. I have a date' with most girls it would probably give them a kick up the **** but I don't know if with someone like her it will just make her vindictive and want to try and hurt me.

Re: They want to look good in front off others and don't give a sh1t about hurting their 'loved on

You make a lot of valid points Lee.

Both my wife and my dad would buy me great gifts. Yet, neither seemed to really care about me as a person. They never cared about my dreams, wants, and needs.
Also, it seemed like everything they did was calculated in order for them to look good. They always had to be around the right people.
If someone had more than them, they were envious. If someone had less than them they looked upon them with disdain.
They never valued people for who they were, only what they had.

web counter html code
myspace web counter