SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How do they act when you call them on the bull crap or agenda?

How do they act when you call them on the bull crap or agenda? I believe my ex Nar tried to gaslight me today but I told her she played me and that I forgave her, and she seem *******

Re: How do they act when you call them on the bull crap or agenda?

Mine would get mad, then she would find a escape plan from me and blame me for everything. Her actions were so predictable. Thats why she cant stand me anymore, because i know how she really is.

I figured my ex just got mad at me for me calling me on her BS. She text me saying how she felt sorry that I felt like she played me and that clearly she can't control how I think. (Yeah anymore at that fact)

Gabe
I figured my ex just got mad at me for me calling me on her BS. She text me saying how she felt sorry that I felt like she played me and that clearly she can't control how I think. (Yeah anymore at that fact)

Let me guess. She thinks you take things at face value? That you are overreacting, basically saying its YOU. Dont fall for that. Hold her accountable for what SHE did. Shes trying to get you to apologize for what shes done. Its mind games.

Its funny because SHE would always text like that when referring to herself. No she mad because I bust her chops, her reason for breaking up was time and I told her that

Nar Text: I heard you had a loss in your family. My prayers are with you and your family during this time of transition.

MY Text: Alot of people reached out to me form Church but to hear from you and know you care means the most, for reason you know why, I hope all is well with u, Because I'll always care you

Nar Text: Of course I had to, and Thanks

MY Text: While we are chatting, let me apologize for referring to you as a playa, it was rude and devaluing, and also a few weeks ago I saw you and you said that you had something to tell me, due share?

Nar Text: I was going to address you repeated use of the word "playa" to refer to me. I didn't like it. I accept your apology.

My Text: I was just mad at the time, Ive headled and just somethings you should know
1. I do feel like you played me
2. I'll never disrespect you by calling you a playa agian
3. Even though I felt played, deep down I miss being with you but nevertheless I must move on

Nar Text: Well, I can't change the way you u feel. I wasn't playing you and I feel that you feel that way due to some insecurities you may have/ had (and that has nothing to do with me)

Nar Text: Ask yourself this ...she played me to gain ..........?
I don't think you'll be able to fill in that blank

My Text: TIME, see I've learned you can't put a time frame on love, however you can put a time frame on a agenda. You knew that Im not the type of guy you wouldn't be with.

MY Text: I would have been cool with hanging out and you u telling me no to going exclusive, and plus you narcissistically told me the weekend you dump me, but I forgive you

My Text: And I learn alot form you

Nar Text: I didn't have a agenda , you asked ME, I said yes b/c that how I felt.

Nar Text: If I knew, then you should've known. Don't blame the demise of th relationship on me. And now... another insult.....Narcissist?!Again I regret that you feel that way. But I control your thoughts. I've had enough. It's too much . Your mind set & that's that.

She knew what she did and mad that I figured out so no coming back. Thanks to this website :-)

They will mostly act ignorant or get angry. They may also walk away saying things like 'I don't have to listen to this'! They never come clean, tell the truth or and it any wrong doings.

Lee
They will mostly act ignorant or get angry. They may also walk away saying things like 'I don't have to listen to this'! They never come clean, tell the truth or and it any wrong doings.

The anger is a bluff to see if they can still get away with it or bully you in to recanting, ignoring its likewise (head in sand moment)!

Finally they'll go. Because your no good to them if they can't control you.

Wanna stop the hovering ? - call them out and mean it with evidence.... All you'll see is dust.

web counter html code
myspace web counter