SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Like the monsters in the movies

My friend and i were jokingly comparing how the monsters in the movies were much like the people we encounted. With all jokes aside, alot of it makes sense. They all claim victims!

Dracula - cunning and charasmatic, uses his hypnotic powers and sex appeal to brainwash you. Has no reflection, meaning he has no soul.

Freddy krueger - gets into your psyche, knows what you fear, and can become anything you want to lure you into his lair. Makes his victims pay for his own human demise, thrives on hurting and torturing others, his power lies in the fear and attention you give him. Without it he ceases to exist and dies.

The phantom of the opera - Hides behind his mask from his own tormented past, needs a mate to feel alive again.

Jason voorhees - forever tormented and bullied as a child, was raised by another psychopath. Knows nothing now but to destroy others.

The wolfman - two personalities, changes into a uncontrolable beast and is powerless to stop it. He lives a tortured existence.

Chucky - disguised as innocence, he fools you into believing hes your best friend and gains your trust, only to achieve his own agenda, then steals what he wants from you.

Norman bates - much like jason being raised by a psychopath, and like the wolfman being two personalities, one side is a nice, empathetic, charasmatic person, the other side is a control freak with a intense hatred. Forever traumatized as a child and lives a tormented life powerless to change it.

Do you think we could change these psychopaths? I think not. They much like their real life human counter parts. The only thing that sets them apart is they dont look like monsters. They are shrouded by a human skin cloak. They come into your life quickly and just as quickly destroy it and drop you. They are real life nightmares.

The narcs are the cousins to psychopaths. They also share alot of the same traits. Such as no empathy for others, cruel punishment ect. Some may not be violently dangerous. But some are as well. Some narcissists can even become ruthless killers like the show "deadly women" and even serial killers were diagnosed with npd, take Ted bundy as a perfect example.

Re: Like the monsters in the movies

Great post!

How about zombies?

They are dead and feast on the flesh of the living.

To elaborate on the zombie thing:

They are dead inside. The only way they can continue their tortured existence is to eat the flesh of others. They cannot sustain themselves. I think it was Paul who pointed out that narcs never look for ways to make a living themselves, they just look for what they can take from others.

That makes sense too. I think they can be compared more so to real life and film psychopaths. Alot of them hold so many uncanny traits.

They are real life psychopaths.

web counter html code
myspace web counter